KHAN JIHAD

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine if such a handsome dog was owned by a 'scruffy' (unkempt) person, is there no justice in the world , and just imagine if said 'scruff/unkempt' person was to do as he wished with his own prope

Posted Images

my mate had the litter brother to Khan , he was a belter but sadly died think in an RTA

they from probly the fastest lines of salukis in the UK

sorry to hear i bred khan there was 8 in litter 7 dogs 1 bitch john lennon had the bitch dogs top and bottom of country what colour was he ps khans mother and sisters were the fastest salukis in country

i think he was black or black and tan..was called bill , owned by KT from the NE ,heres a pic of another litter sibling to Khan Jihad

this dog is owned by JZ from lincolnshire

hamishjihad2.jpg

hi i delivered the pup to lincoin i met the owner on a17 sleeford i was coursing at the time

this is the first time i have seen a pup out of my litter since they left 6 years ago beuty

there was 3 that colour i have pics off them when pups eating hares :notworthy:

my mate had the litter brother to Khan , he was a belter but sadly died think in an RTA

sorry to hear i bred khan there was 8 in litter 7 dogs 1 bitch john lennon had the bitch dogs top and bottom of country what colour was he ps khans mother and sisters were the fastest salukis in country

i think he was black or black and tan..was called bill , owned by KT from the NE ,heres a pic of another litter sibling to Khan Jihad

hamishjihad2.jpg

hi i delivered the pup to lincoin i met the owner on a17 sleeford i was coursing at the time

this is the first time i have seen a pup out of my litter since they left 6 years ago beuty

ill ask KT if he has a pic of his black dog before it died :victory:

hamishjihad2.jpg

cheers mate

hamishjihad2.jpg

cheers mate

i do apologise was talkin to KT , his dog was sandy red color like my saluki bitch not black :icon_redface:

hes not sure if he has a pic but he has him running on tape :victory:

hamishjihad2.jpg

cheers mate

i do apologise was talkin to KT , his dog was sandy red color like my saluki bitch not black :icon_redface:

hes not sure if he has a pic but he has him running on tape :victory:

thats even better :big_boss::clapper:

• 9 months later...
dont know what pups he has thrown but hears a pic of him hes the red dog!! :thumbs:

one of the best dog to use over a bitch

From what i've hear'd Khan is producing some very good stuff. I bloody hope so anyway as i'm breeding him with my bitch in July!! It's only took me a year to find the right dog to line her with!! :icon_eek: