KHAN JIHAD

thats right mush its called line breeding khan is out of chris pembertons bitch who is bred off alan boths fred kizzy x pharoh to a sparrowman saluki with a lot of lusarki in it his sire is vance pages dog royal jihadbred out of vances old bitch kizzy x pharoh to farha tepe gawra son of durak tepe gawra these salukis were all top class and could stop hares
don't think Lusaki salukis have been coursed much their more show dogs, seen vances salukis run and i know AB Fred ( if thats the one your talking about) was a good one don't know how good he was on small field tho, never seen faraah run but from what i've been told he was a top dog that could kill anywhere.

This is my dog out of A.B,s dog Fred (amazing Ali)

file0001ww5.jpg

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine if such a handsome dog was owned by a 'scruffy' (unkempt) person, is there no justice in the world , and just imagine if said 'scruff/unkempt' person was to do as he wished with his own prope

Posted Images

wish i had taken a few more pictures of other peoples dogs i've seen, as their good to look back on, have a mag with a advert in it with a picture of Ash & Abbey, khan looks a lot like Ash but with a lot more feathering. Is that molly on the end ?

nice looking bitch mate.

heres that bitch that my pup is bred off a Syrian import not Iranian getting mixed up LOL and the cream one is the dog bred off two Bahraini imports that i was telling you about that got nicked so they used the brother to it to breed off.

Edited by mush

baz ive saw maybe a hundred saluks over the last ten years and saw some i would take home but saw some that wouldnt fill the pot im afraid the good ones ive saw would need no greyhound in them but maybe four out of thirty and that was in the usa ,al the real good ones stick in your mind , some played with the chase and others i saw ran to kill , but the yanks are not the best at entering and dont go to the lenths that i see some people go to to enter a dog , there no easy jackrabbits and no dropers or ferreted rabbs so the ones that can catch hares have done it on there own merit with only help from there older siblings , cant say much about them over here only saw a few mate

Only one pedigree Baz, but then i believe a pedigree should be written in performance and not ink :yes:

The one i ran had plenty of pace and i ran him in the small fields round here as much as southport and the fen's, i won our club comp with him against some very good lurchers to get to the Forley but he broke his toe running on the stony ground in the wolds the tuesday before the forley, id always gotten away with it before, lesson learnt :wallbash:

Ive yet to see one that can run as well as the VERY best match dogs in the real heavy, mid winter and good one's are getting harder and harder to find as all the good imports were rarely used because there owner weren't in the "show" clique :no:

They like the "top of the ground" going, which i supposed they were bred for, and in these conditions a real good one,and ive seen a few ,will run as good as anything you've seen Baz.

How's the pup? Which is, after all, a saluki bred for English conditions :)

Some Cracking looking Salukis there.

I Totally agree that the best match dogs will always best them but for a breed at home hunting foreign lands they do alright and I can honestly say that my 23" Saluki bitch can stay ahead of any of our lurchers and are more than capable on any ground I've run them on.

I fully intend on bringing in something new in a few years time. New blood is Badly needed for the pures.

I really hope to get down to try out my Salukis on big land at some point.

Ask him about WY whitetails. Running whitetails in MN isn't happening much these days. Same dogs killing blacktails frequently in NM and CA aren't getting kills regularly or at all in WY. Judges that come here from NM and CA soon recognize how tough these jacks are. Dutch did as well after he judged and said as much in his writeup. Can't blame him for not coming up more, it's a long drive to WY when you have jackrabbits in your own back yard. Same reason I don't make down to NM much but will try to finish my dog since he has all his kills in NM just needs more points.

Heather

dutch ran several white tails as he lived in minnesota for years but he says the jack rabbit in south new mexico can run the hardest of them all heees like myself hees a hunter and thekill is as important as the chase some days but if the hare gets away well not aproblem but like him i breed and run dogs to catch not for show or anything else to harvest game or try

There are a couple of very fast, very good salukis running over here that were bred from dogs imported oo they aren't AKC registerable in this generation but are desert bred registered. One runs in WY and he's amazing to watch. He ran down in NM and cleaned up. Many of the salukis running here are also shown, ie they run what they show.

Heather

so can i cause most good working saluks well come from the states now , maybe im wrong but thye still work them regulary over by on hares jackrabbits as its legal all over the states