introducing....

i think this is the best place to post this topic, i'm going to get enough stick for how this dog looks, without posting in working terriers!

my cousin gave this little dog to me, she'd got her to be a lapdog & companion for her yorkie cross, but the little thing is so active, both mentally & physically, that my cousin decided she would be better off with me & Gyp.

she's a mad-keen busher, very obediant, settled in the kennel instantly, adores Gyp, works her little socks off.

just don't ask me what cross she is, i haven't got a fecking clue!

Tatty:

post-6153-1205970529_thumb.jpg

i think this is the best place to post this topic, i'm going to get enough stick for how this dog looks, without posting in working terriers!

my cousin gave this little dog to me, she'd got her to be a lapdog & companion for her yorkie cross, but the little thing is so active, both mentally & physically, that my cousin decided she would be better off with me & Gyp.

she's a mad-keen busher, very obediant, settled in the kennel instantly, adores Gyp, works her little socks off.

just don't ask me what cross she is, i haven't got a fecking clue!

Tatty:

post-6153-1205970529_thumb.jpg

as long as it does what you want it to do what does it matter what she looks like, give her a hair cut it will make it better.

she is a cracking little thing. i would have walked straight past her at the rescue kennels. never thought a scruffy little lapdog-looking thing like her would be any good for work. but i've been walking her with Gyp since August, and she's all about! into everything, she's an expert at finding pheasants in thick cover & sending them my way (i think i'm gonna have to get my gun license!). i'm well chuffed with her!

i think i'll pass on giving her a haircut, her coat is really shit, all thin & fluffy, she needs all of it! i'm hoping a few months in the kennel might thicken it up a bit. i think she's got a bit of yorkie in her, & someone suggested the other day that she might be a poodle cross.... :icon_eek: me? with a Yorkiepoo?! :rofl:

nice little mutt there

could have poodle in it, looks like a poodle x cocker that i knew but he was black, he was also a decent enough ratter and very obedient

a bloke i knew (years ago when i was a teenager) had a minature poodle that he kept with his pigeons, she killed all teh rats that the birds attracted, and was a decent enough rabbit bushing dog as well

actually managed to get a pic or two of big'un & littl'un (as they are now known) togther this morning, they don't usually stay still long enough, and i've only got the camera in my phone which is frustratingly slow...

post-6153-1206137414.jpg

post-6153-1206137427_thumb.jpg

Big'un pounced on a pheasant in some long grass while we were out for a walk, littl'un watched him do it, and now realises that finding them is ok, making them fly is kinda fun, but catching them is where it's at :thumbs: