bloody shit?????

try picking it up and eating it .It usually goes well with a small bit of garnish.If you can still taste the blood then i would consider going to a loonie house and signing yourself in :sick: :sick: :sick:

is that ment to be funny is it you mug, my dogs shitting blood and not eating which = not well, and all you do is post stupid f*****g comments. keep them to yourself dick head

how old is the pup mate has it had its injections yet,dont like to say but blood in pooh is normarly first sign of parvo,but if had injections should be ok good luck hope its just something its eat

4 and half months, jabs done about 2 months ago. i bloody hope so too cheers. got him booked in for vets at 5.30 so we'll see then

to tell the truth he hasnt been eating aswell as he has been over the last 2-3 days, think i ment have to get him down the vets

How old is the pup? has he been inoculated?

4 and a ahalf months, you mean its jabs?

to tell the truth he hasnt been eating aswell as he has been over the last 2-3 days, think i ment have to get him down the vets

yes its jabs, ive had dogs for years and never seen blood in shit as bad, you are right, better take him to vets.

yes its jabs, ive had dogs for years and never seen blood in shit as bad, you are right, better take him to vets.

yeah had his jabs a month or 2 back. seeing the vet at 5.30

I always give my dogs a cod liver oil capsule mixed in with there food, it helps the bones and joints and also gives them soft shits.

try picking it up and eating it .It usually goes well with a small bit of garnish.If you can still taste the blood then i would consider going to a loonie house and signing yourself in :sick: :sick: :sick:

DO YOU MIND . Im on a diet and now i feel hungry after reading that

vet said it dosen't look anything serious, no bones in his gut so thats good. gave me chicken and rice to feed him for a couple of days. 42 quid to stick his finger uo my pups ass! :icon_eek:

42 quid for peace of mind :thumbs:

yeah def, just glad he's okay. now i know he is i can get on with giving him that bollocking for shitting in the bloody house :boxing::wallbash::thumbs: