hand of friendship

hello lad's as i have been uncerimoniously abandonded by my usual shooting partner (apparently a holiday in ireland takes precident!!! :whistling: )

anyway i have a really lovely peice of permission and am planning to make a visit on good friday! and was wondering if any body fancied joining me? the shoot is in rye and we will meet about 8 am. e-mail me at jfannon.work@virgin.net for further details.

good shooting!

john.

hello lad's as i have been uncerimoniously abandonded by my usual shooting partner (apparently a holiday in ireland takes precident!!! :whistling: )

anyway i have a really lovely peice of permission and am planning to make a visit on good friday! and was wondering if any body fancied joining me? the shoot is in rye and we will meet about 8 am. e-mail me at jfannon.work@virgin.net for further details.

good shooting!

john.

lol, your making me feel guilty now John :icon_redface: i will be up for it for definate when i get back.

To everyone else, this is a great offer from a really nice, genuine bloke. if i wasnt away i would be there for sure. its bound to be a good day out and its a lovely bit of ground.

Hope you enjoy it and i expect an interesting post to read when i get back! :thumbs:

good shooting!

john.

lol, your making me feel guilty now John :icon_redface: i will be up for it for definate when i get back.

To everyone else, this is a great offer from a really nice, genuine bloke. if i wasnt away i would be there for sure. its bound to be a good day out and its a lovely bit of ground.

Hope you enjoy it and i expect an interesting post to read when i get back! :thumbs:

YEH YEH!!! Just bring me some guiness back!!!! see you soon matey have fun!!