DOG CHARLIE

i know the seasons over but don't jump down my throat.. went for a walk with the terriers and lurcher with my mates. two of our terriers while walking went to ground in a three holer earth. we tied the rest of the dogs up and waited trying to call out the dogs. one came out but my mates little bitch staid down. we waited about another half hour and a dog fox with a stumpy tail bolted and was killed by the lurcher. we let the terriers have a rag. sam

post-5266-1205774245_thumb.jpg

post-5266-1205775474_thumb.jpg

Edited by sambo123

if you were only walking where the spades come from??

What you trying to get at pal? We always take spades with us it seems like common sense doesn't it when were usually out for rats? and again for circumstances like this when dogs go to ground. Better safe than sorry mate. Sambo :)

good result sounds like a productive day. what breedings in the two black an whites they look handy size and type?

The biggest dog on the far left is my Russell cross gyp, got him when i was 14 so rushed into it and didnt think of breeding and what not but he does the job just fine.the one next to him is my pat x Russell bitch scamp.The others are my mates terriers.Weve got a nice little pack goin to say were only young lads lol were all happy with em though we would like to get out with older lads that know the crack and could show us a thing or two. Sambo

good result sounds like a productive day. what breedings in the two black an whites they look handy size and type?

The biggest dog on the far left is my Russell cross gyp, got him when i was 14 so rushed into it and didnt think of breeding and what not but he does the job just fine.the one next to him is my pat x Russell bitch scamp.The others are my mates terriers.Weve got a nice little pack goin to say were only young lads lol were all happy with em though we would like to get out with older lads that know the crack and could show us a thing or two. Sambo

they are two fine dogs ok . good hunting in the future, :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...

Was out yesterday Sambo checking some new land, & a chance to give the pups a rake about. So pups on couplers and an older bitch on a 5 metre lead & just in case a spade.

Good pic of all the dogs, but wheres the lurcher?