Why lurchers dont get judged correctly?

:gunsmilie: I understand what both of you are saying but at every show i was at last year the same thing happened as at hawick with the same dog and the same guy and his mates .Now i enjoy a day at a show as much as the next owner but this sort of thing ruins it for people who take the showing seriously and are trying for tickets and any time i actually enter my own dogs and they are not placed i accept the decision as at the end of the day it is a bit of fun and my dogs are workers and if they do their job i am happy and an odd rossette is a bonus but if the same thing happens this year i will stop going to shows and i know of quite a few owners who are of the same mind

show organisers like myself , have found out that it is near impossible to keep everyone who enters a dog or bitch happy , when it comes to a show , yes some judges are genuine and some are not , but organisers have to try and pick a judge , who knows what , he or she is doing , in relation as to how to judge a working dog , but please remember , all these judges , do an incredible job , ask yourself , this question , would you , be able to judge any better than the judge , or be able to take , some of trhe stick , for picking ( in your choice ) the wrong one as the winner , if you could then put your name forward for there next show.

yours in sport dennned

got to agree with you once again denned but how many times over the last few years have we been abused by arseholes once they leave the ring and shout what the f**k does that fat b*****d no about dogs :clapper::clapper::wallbash::wallbash: and the amount of time been told your getting plugged when you leave the show ring lost count if yous are unhappy with what we have to say then ask why we dont like your dog charpolski asked me and lad why we placed his dog as runner up as champ dog and we explaned why we gave it to other dog and the man shook both our hands and walked away not a bad word said :drink::drink: thats type of folks you want at shows i will give anybody a chance at ooor show if they think they can take all shite from folks in ring ???????????????????????so come on where are yous all now lets see if you can cope with the abuse that most of the drunk folk dish out then you get the ones that cant here you shouting what class is in ring and you got take shite becuase they in beer tent !!!! bring it on ah love all the shite that you so called lurcher folks love to dish oot get your dogs fit and healthy and maybe just maybe youse will walk away with best in show in stead of fecking standing at side of ring whinging like a we lassie :bye::bye::bye:

spot on , my wee pal , spot on , unlike the majority of owners , some decent folk accept what the judges say, but the drunk , abusive lurcher owners ,"who think they know a good dog , but are looking through beer goggles " i wish they would'nt come , after all , we only go there to meet like minded people , with the same interests

yours in sport dennned

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic