Microsoft word

go on amaze me

Solve this problem first

i have just typed a sentence & clicked save , i assumed it had saved to my documents gave the saved file a name,then looked in docs to find it, i found it & opened it but its all symbols & stuff thats come up, what do i save it as to enable me to re open the file & add to at a later date :laugh:

thats easily solved

get yourself down to pc world and buy a new comp

only kidding change the encoding to utf/ unicode

I have Microsoft Works,- it has Word Processor,-Spreadsheet,-Database,-Calendar,-Email and Internet Tools,-My projects Organiser. On it.

If this is any help to you, let me know.

If you are doing a college course you probably will need Word, most colleges use Blackboard these days and most assignments are downloaded from there and Word is the program generally used and I found that woth only Microsoft works I couldn't open the Word files as they weren't compatible. Plus anything you save to memory stick etc will need to be compatible with college computers, if you use them.

I have a disc that I was given with a programme called Star office, its compatible with word that i've used in the past, before I got Microsoft Office if you get no joy from other things you try?

Probably a little late now, but if any of you need a copy of office/word etc and have a broadband connection you can download a copy of Open Office below for free.

Its designed as a free alternative to Microsoft Office and is fully compatable. And does all that Office will do.

http://suite-2008.com/index.asp?aff=007&am...CFQ8YQgod4CvmEA