rabbits revenge.

Guest dog on
was out last night on the lamp my mates dog caught a rabbit by the back leg the rabbit swung around and locked to her nose put a fair mark in it. anyone see this before :hmm:

yes it caused a fight betwen me and someone who was with me the dog screemd out he thought i kicked his dog to make it let the rabbit go so he punched me

Edited by dog on

ive been bit with rabbs a few times was out lamping years a go lana had a rabb i took it of her in the dark whack it took a slice out of the palm of my hand , pretty sore been bit with foxes kicked with deer , pet weasel usd to bite when i was handling him to much , but never had a dog bite with them or none that ive noticed , most scratch with there hind legs , but all in all thats it for me , ive been in afew situations thta the buck knife had to sort out , lall the best

I was just talking about this with a friends the other day. I've seen it a few times, I've been bite a couple of times pulling rabbits out hole when ferreting, seen ferreting pals get bitten and dogs nipped too. But your talking a handful of incidents in twenty years of taken rabbits almost on a daily basis.

Compared to pet rabbits wild rabbit rarely bite.

first time i got bit was just a kid ten yrs old put hand down hole rabbit bit me ferret had rabb by ass end , been bit another time same as first time but a few yrs ago , the one when the dog was carrying rabb was sore more so than any ferret bite the skin was right of the palm of hand the width of the teeth , i whacked him of the jeep got my scarf put it round the cut and carried on lamping was not amused as im a carpenter and held the hammer in that hand etc took a week to get healed , got bit with a big dog fox right through the forearm teeth was in and out my skin very sore ended up killing it with knife had to get it seen to , went to the docs got a tetnus , mate got his ear torn by a buck one nite he thought it was me killing it and the knife slipped , it was wild and the rutting time dogs had caught it but it was fighting for its life and the dogs were tired as we had several before this one ,hees shouting youve cut my ear i says you eejit let the dogs pull it not you hees still as fresh as a daisy , any way we soon got it sorted and he had a plaster on his ear , hees stil got the skull of it ,when i see him we still talk about the mad nites red deisel deer and whatever some laughs and good cion before the ban when it was legal ahah

yes it caused a fight betwen me and someone who was with me the dog screemd out he thought i kicked his dog to make it let the rabbit go so he punched me

LOL that was funny would loved to have been there :-)))))))))