WHAT NOT TO FEED

Guest lurchers&terriers

Guest tina/kev/sky/ace/tug

The white rice thingy is only what i heard of forums. So insted of paying loads for brown rice in little shitty bags i can get white rice for much cheeper in huge bags :o I could of saved a packet if i new that.

Pedigree chum or any other dog food from a tin !!! absolutely never ever feed this stuff it will have disasaterous side effects :laugh:

:laugh: What about that stuff that comes in those plastic sausage things, "Meat" suposedly :sick: I remeber my nan giving it to the dogs, slicing rings of this greyish, wet, reformed excuse for for dog food with a knife *retch* :sick:

Cant for the life of me remember what it was called.... Reebox, or Weebox??...

My girlfriends a vet and she says iburofen pain killers are toxic to dogs, just a couple will cause renal failure. Some old dear had been givin her dog half because she had lost some anti-inflamatorys that the vet had given her. Paracetamol will do the same to cats.

IVE ALWAYS BEEN TOLD IBRUFEN AND ASPIRIN IS FINE,NEVER HAD PROBLEMS ?

• 2 weeks later...

this one might stir you up, i got my patty pup november last year , he now chows down on raw meat (on the bone) and minced up broccili and other veg , all the meat is organic and is as cheap as f**k , i have cut my monthly food bill in half and the dog is as happy as larry , i was so against all this organic for dogs bullshit , but now i see the results in my dog after 2 month of feeding it and i am impressed :clapper:

this one might stir you up, i got my patty pup november last year , he now chows down on raw meat (on the bone) and minced up broccili and other veg , all the meat is organic and is as cheap as f**k , i have cut my monthly food bill in half and the dog is as happy as larry , i was so against all this organic for dogs bullshit , but now i see the results in my dog after 2 month of feeding it and i am impressed :clapper:

absolutely spot on way to feed mate and thats near enough how my dogs are fed .......

my bitch at 7 weeks ............

Picture095.jpg

The dose is quite tricky so it's not a good NSAID to use for dogs.

Grapes and Raisin, they think could be linked to xylitol they may naturally produce, same thing in many sugarless gums/candy so keep it away from your dog. Nothing to do with spores that I've read about. For a long time vets had absolutely no clue why this was happening, and I don't know for sure if they do now or not.

Theobromine is the deadly part of chocolate for dogs. Milk chocolate contains very little. The darker the chocolate, the more theobromine it contains, ergo, the more deadly it can be to your dogs. So keep your baking chocolate and dark chocolates away from your dog.

It's a well known *fact* that onions can cause a form of hemolytic anemia which is often fatal. So can garlic, it's in the same family! The dose is unknown in dogs, and it's possibly cumulative. So best to avoid onions and be careful about how much garlic your dog is getting.

My girlfriends a vet and she says iburofen pain killers are toxic to dogs, just a couple will cause renal failure. Some old dear had been givin her dog half because she had lost some anti-inflamatorys that the vet had given her. Paracetamol will do the same to cats.