Half way there!

Ill have to get some pics up of the ones iv got , Snoop thats a cracking pup you have , you will be able to ride him soon lolol , poor Marco will be getting worried now lololol.....thats a poor pic of Bell she looks a lot better than that in the skin ........ :clapper:
belle does look a bit poor up to mine ..... :clapper::clapper: ...........i wonder who.s hat miles wiped his face on when he was being sick out off the window on his way back from the fens .... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

looking well snoop-how tall is he to the shoulder now?
nearly 25" ,,,,... :o ...............doing good though adam ..... :thumbs: well behaved and quite bright pup ...nice and steady with it though ...... :thumbs:

have you any better pics of your brothers dog snoop? gutted i couldent get the litter brother the other week.

Goin to converte a building in to some kennels when we get some better weather and get myself sorted with something decent for next season. :drink:

nearly 25" ,,,,... :o ...............doing good though adam ..... :thumbs: well behaved and quite bright pup ...nice and steady with it though ...... :thumbs:

have you any better pics of your brothers dog snoop? gutted i couldent get the litter brother the other week.

Goin to converte a building in to some kennels when we get some better weather and get myself sorted with something decent for next season. :drink:

this is the brother inlaws pup....its looking well and a decent thing :thumbs: .......give me a shout when you doing the kennels .....i will give you a hand .... :thumbs:car455.jpg

heres another one for you goshawking719, about 5 month on this one

post-3836-1205258749.jpg