best patterdales?

In your opinion folks what are the best bloodlines for earthwork please?

the ones that stay to the game till dug to

theres good and bad in all lines what ever thier colour

Any opinions on the Brightmoor stuff ?

we had one from donny c that was suppost to of been brightmoore bred died young but a good up and coming dog shame he went so early in life

the ones that stay to the game till dug to

theres good and bad in all lines what ever thier colour

;) there the ones

[/quote

find or make your own everyone selling will fill you full of bull to get the most for the pups they can and tell you the sire and dam are the best dogs they have ever seen i believe in crossing the best dog with the best bitch and hope they have the best of both parents rolled into one weather it be lakeland jackrussel or jack russel and staffy or anything you know works cant go wrong with staffy bitch and patterdale dog cross now you got your self a warrior

I know of one line............only available to the select few..........very secretive...................DD pats they call themselves, but it will cost you!!!!

dave mason has some old nuttall blood. Linruff kennels also carries some of his dogs. They are out of Wartrace Tennessee

find or make your own everyone selling will fill you full of bull to get the most for the pups they can and tell you the sire and dam are the best dogs they have ever seen i believe in crossing the best dog with the best bitch and hope they have the best of both parents rolled into one weather it be lakeland jackrussel or jack russel and staffy or anything you know works cant go wrong with staffy bitch and patterdale dog cross now you got your self a warrior

From what i ve seen of that if you can get them to traval they lllast you a few digs,but bull ?This is the whole thing with people not understanding the difference between earthdogs and game dogs :whistling:

Any opinions/info on the Hardcombe line? :hmm:

Never knew he had one .

Well maybe not then but when i got my bitch i was told she was Hardcombe/keeper (her brother and sister are close to me aswell) I did have the fellas email but not no more i got the contact of this website actually come to think about it. But i don't know i'll have to keep doing my homework it doesnt matter to me what she is like i would just like to know her history it's a shame for me that really :thumbdown:

Thanks for that anyway ! :thumbs: