best patterdales?

I have 1 mason dog and one 1/2 mason and they do it for me.. My male from Linruff is only 9lbs, here he is after the Nutria hunt last weekend..

nutriahunt9-3-08024.jpg

He was still hunting hard after he got that cut on his eye lid.. I had to tie him up after it started running into his eye cuz he still wanted to go.. These dogs heal fast he will be ready again next week..

nutriahunt9-3-08016.jpg

And this is my 1/2 mason gyp with a dash of nuttall/gloud/irish staff.. She had over 10 large cuts and a ton of little ones, she hunted for 7hrs strait and killed 5, 8-23lbs ones her self..

Christian J.

names dont make a dog work.if they do the job then who gives a toss where they are bred from.

to a certain point your right but i would rather have a dog from a line that has many generations of working background than a one from joe bloggs.

for me it has to be the old nuttals i had a line traceable all the way back to breay/buck lines also had a dog from gordon mason which was out blackie and harcombes jimmy true single handed working terriers