Our Blue Patterdales(Nuttall bred)

Here are some of our blue patterdales.There is nothing special about them,but they definitely hold their own.All were sired by either Mojo,or his son Bad Billy,which are all black dogs in their immediate background,save for Cedar,who is a red broken coat.Todd of Deadgame has owned and hunted Blue Dragon & Blue Thunder.I just thought I'd share a few pictures,

craig

Moon

bluefront.jpg

DaisyMay

daisymay.jpg

Diamond

bluediamond-1.jpg

El Chupa Cabra

pest.jpg

Blue DragonLady

bluedragonlady.jpg

Lil DragonLady

lildragonlady.jpg

Blue Thunder

bluethunder.jpg

The Beast

blue1.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would they go back to r.booths laguna x nuttall stuff uru.????? :angel:

No sir,NONE of Mr.Booth's dogs appear anywhere in the pedigree.It goes to Nuttall's"Rickey" & "Raven","Miner","Dr.Death II".Although I do have many dogs from Mr.Booth,which I am very pleased with.I tried to contact you about a year or so ago,about a dog known as Mick Sheedy's"Choc".Are you familiar with any of the dogs I named?other than Miner which I'm sure you know.Take care,

craig

not being funny here mate but are they spannable? they have a chest that wouldnt look out of place on a bull terrier. but if they work for you thats all that matters ;)

Yes sir,all are spannable,and my hand's aren't big.Moon & Thunder are the biggest,yet both are spannable.Deadgame used to have some video of DragonLady on a groundhog,

craig

Great looking dogs, where does the blue colour come from? Ive never seen a patt that colour before :thumbs:

Thank you sir,as far as the color,I don't know,we bred black to black out of blacks,and they appeared.I've been told maybe bedlington,lakeland?all further back.Also a friend said upon visiting Ireland years back,he saw blues.

craig

Great looking dogs, where does the blue colour come from? Ive never seen a patt that colour before :thumbs:

Thank you sir,as far as the color,I don't know,we bred black to black out of blacks,and they appeared.I've been told maybe bedlington,lakeland?all further back.Also a friend said upon visiting Ireland years back,he saw blues.

craig

We have a few with a strong blue sheen in em the bitch these appeared from is patt/bullxlakie,my bets are on the :blink:lakie??????