Mods And Skinheads

Hey Jasp...if you need a loan of one let me know.

I've got a Kegra P5 in my Mam's garage that I need to bring over here at some point, but I can't afford it at the moment. It'll most probably need a service as it's sad idle for a few years. It's a PX200 frame with a T5 engine and was one of three that Kegra made in 1991, and it's the only one left now. Kind of like an unrefined T5 classic. It's only done about 16,000 miles. Dark metallic blue with chrome horn casting, chrome mudguard and headset. If there's any money in the tool box it's mine :D

Thats one genuine offer Stabs :notworthy:. A few years ago I would have dived at the chance but I would be shitting myself now rideing such a gem belonging to somone else! just pm'd you mate :thumbs:...

ATB

Jasper

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baldie
going out on mine li 125 series 3 on 16 march ride out knaresborough to york first one of the season orgenised by the yorkshire scooter allience. cant wait. :thumbs::thumbs::toast:

Them two rallies used to be separate buddy, Knaresboro was always the first, then York the weekend after. I used to love them both.It was always the first "airing " of new bikes built and painted over the winter.

Guest buster321c

This theme keeps comming up , but i love it !!! couple of pic of a vespa i had about 6 years back , i used it for work and stuff, brought it real cheap had it bored out then some twats pinched it , and wrecked it :thumbdown: Not too much damage but enough to stop me using it , but i stil have it and its one of the ` im gonna sort that out when i get a bit of time` things you hang on to , still got a fyling jacket somewhere , but don`t think the jeans will fit me these days !

post-8054-1204745270_thumb.jpg

Here is the other one :thumbs:

Cracking pic Buster! just a shame some scumbag got his hands on it. I've had this pic of nice DTC custom Vespa for a while! no idea who it belongs to but very nice....

post-251-1204746684.jpg

Guest buster321c

Thats nice mate , real head turner , i came across some scootering mags too and even a very old copy of scooter scene from way back in the eighties :thumbs:

The one of the kids wasin readers scoots in scootering few years back ;)

Edited by buster321c
saw madness in belfast a few months ago they where brilliant, listened to a lot of ska in my younger days then the oi bands before getting into the likes of skrewdriver, no remorse etc

There's some good tracks there Frankie :thumbs:. the Lad in the 14 hole'ers in a pic I put up earlier was well into the 4 skins! I remember hearing this one a good few times :yes:....

Jasper

isle of white riot set marqee on fire huge fight ............

Fecking hell pal, I remember that.......still at school we was...........15 and a look at how things were going to be...............lol

Excellent track Jasper............Frankie, good bands fella ;)

Edited by WILF

ABH and Last Resort played in lynn in the earley 80's at the regis rooms which turned into a riot! a pub got smashed up and whole road was covered in glass. 99% of the info about it on this forum is way off line! the police was in force and held them back as the Bus station where their coach was standing was full of local lads ready to kick seven shades out of them, it also kicked off in a chinese later in the evening with a few of them in a car which had to leave the seen pretty quick, paragraph 16 from the top...

It was true one of the local lads was stabbed which kicked it all off! why the skinheads fought each other is beyond me now I think back...

Jasper http://www.skinheadnation.co.uk/tilburyskinheads.htm

Some cracking tracks there

When i was younger we were all punks skinheads and pysco billys

best time of my life if i could go back in time id be straight back to

do it all again and see the mates that have passed on

Punks not dead its allways with you

Mick..

Some cracking tracks there

When i was younger we were all punks skinheads and pysco billys

best time of my life if i could go back in time id be straight back to

do it all again and see the mates that have passed on

Punks not dead its allways with you

Mick..

well said mate. did you like this group? they used to do it for me and still do :drink:...

jasper

Jasper i remember ABH supporting the Exploited in Norwich 83...right bunch a head bangers those kings Lynn skins! did you ever go to the gigs at the gala??...seen all the old Oi bands over the years in fact we was down the smoke to see Cockney Rejects a few weeks back :drinks: ...i also appear several times on the cover of the Oppressed's 'live in 84'(vinyl)...stabs i have that Nick knight book here somewhere.