lamping last nite

Guest spud.

As long as there is a suitable firearm, in the picture, it's reasonably expected to have been flushed to guns. The picture would stay up.

If you haven't got a suitable firearm and instead you have an enormous bird of prey, that is capable of taking fox, then providing it's in the picture the picture will remain up.

If there is no suitable firearm and no enormous bird of prey, or anything else that would quantify exempt hunting, then the picture will be removed in accordance with the law and the rules of the forum.

EDIT: Please note that suitable firearm would require the picture to contain a shotgun or a firearm suitable for dispatching fox. Picture containing spud guns, cap guns, toy guns, nerf guns or bubbler blowers wouldn't be classed as suitable calibre and while amusing it would result in the picture being removed.

Edited by ChrisJones

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest markbrick1

sorry but if you carry on like this chris this site will fall to bits,it will be like a bank with no customers................shit bankrupt the lot,i agree it has to be changed but this has gone to youre head a bit what does ian think???????????????? not looking for a argument but ffs chill out not all lurcher owners are low life theres some crackinlads and women in this game and a lot of money folk,mark

Guest dog on
As long as there is a suitable firearm, in the picture, it's reasonably expected to have been flushed to guns. The picture would stay up.

If you haven't got a suitable firearm and instead you have an enormous bird of prey, that is capable of taking fox, then providing it's in the picture the picture will remain up.

If there is no suitable firearm and no enormous bird of prey, or anything else that would quantify exempt hunting, then the picture will be removed in accordance with the law and the rules of the forum.

WHAT if pic of dog and fox and i said i found fox dead

If theres been a hare shoot the day before i can go out and kill any wounded hares with as many dogs as i like. but you cant put the pictures up here makes sense.

You can put them up providing you have a suitable firearm in the picture. Your word that you didn't course them isn't enough I'm afraid.

So you take some ones word that they used a gun if its in the picture but not if its not LOL

Guest dog on

IT SEEMS if we want to put picture of dog or dogs and any wild mammal just say you found it or them.

Edited by dog on
sorry but if you carry on like this chris this site will fall to bits,it will be like a bank with no customers................shit bankrupt the lot,i agree it has to be changed but this has gone to youre head a bit what does ian think???????????????? not looking for a argument but ffs chill out not all lurcher owners are low life theres some crackinlads and women in this game and a lot of money folk,mark

That has never been suggested but the forum has rules and we have to appear to be following the letter of the law. It's my job to help clean the site up.

If anyone wishes to contact Ian over it, feel free. He has the power to get rid of me the same way he took me back after all this time. It's no hard feelings either way. I'm not getting paid for this I just see cleaning up this forum has gone beyond idle comments and the time for action is now.

Constructive posts are encouraged. Shit will be deleted. I'll continue with that until I'm asked to step down.

You can put them up providing you have a suitable firearm in the picture. Your word that you found it like that also isn't enough I'm afraid.

So you take some ones word that they used a gun if its in the picture but not if its not LOL

It's not about taking anyone's word for it. Under a legal investigation a picture containing a suitable firearm, along with no more than two dogs, would be enough to satisfy a case of exempt hunting.

We can neither prove nor disprove that the firearm was used but it's presence would be adequate to show that the hunting was flushing as opposed to coursing. It would also satisfy that a dog catching the fox was unintentional.

IT SEEMS if we want to put picture of dog and any wild mammal just say you found it

If it's legal quarry and there is a suitable firearm in the picture it would stay up. If not then it won't...

Guest dog on

That has never been suggested but the forum has rules and we have to appear to be following the letter of the law. It's my job to help clean the site up.

If anyone wishes to contact Ian over it, feel free. He has the power to get rid of me the same way he took me back after all this time. It's no hard feelings either way. I'm not getting paid for this I just see cleaning up this forum has gone beyond idle comments and the time for action is now.

Constructive posts are encouraged. Shit will be deleted. I'll continue with that until I'm asked to step down.

You can put them up providing you have a suitable firearm in the picture. Your word that you found it like that also isn't enough I'm afraid.

It's not about taking anyone's word for it. Under a legal investigation a picture containing a suitable firearm, along with no more than two dogs, would be enough to satisfy a case of exempt hunting.

We can neither prove nor disprove that the firearm was used but it's presence would be adequate to show that the hunting was flushing as opposed to coursing. It would also satisfy that a dog catching the fox was unintentional.

IT SEEMS if we want to put picture of dog and any wild mammal just say you found it

If it's legal quarry and there is a suitable firearm in the picture it would stay up. If not then it won't...

ITis leagal in the eyes of the law why not on this site

:clapper: right i for one think you chris are going over the top perfect example the admin has put a post on VIXEN WITH BORDER dead fox terrier no gun ?????? i believe he would have shot the fox but at the time never thought of putting a pic of the gun in pic

I don't doubt that it's legal. This forum is asking you to prove it.

. NOT having a dig at any one but.every one knows its against the law now..just think its a shame the pics have to be that spot on in every detail and if not some people would think the worst :no::no::no:

Yeah it is a shame but my job is to try and keep you getting your collar felt. If you don't give a fu*k that's fine but my next duty is to make sure that this forum doesn't go down with you.

:clapper: right i for one think you chris are going over the top perfect example the admin has put a post on VIXEN WITH BORDER dead fox terrier no gun ?????? i believe he would have shot the fox but at the time never thought of putting a pic of the gun in pic

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. My next move is look at the post in question and go from there. I believe you've just grassed the gaffer up! :D

Not everybody does think of putting the picture up, with a gun in it, but such is life...

Guest dog on
. NOT having a dig at any one but.every one knows its against the law now..just think its a shame the pics have to be that spot on in every detail and if not some people would think the worst :no::no::no:

Ican take pictures of money it does not mean i robed a bank . it might look difrent if there was a gun in it ..but it is only a picture after all

Edited by dog on

I don't doubt that it's legal. This forum is asking you to prove it.

Yeah it is a shame but my job is to try and keep you getting your collar felt. If you don't give a fu*k that's fine but my next duty is to make sure that this forum doesn't go down with you.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. My next move is look at the post in question and go from there. I believe you've just grassed the gaffer up! :D

Not everybody does think of putting the picture up, with a gun in it, but such is life...

yes but i also sent a pm saying i believed you were taking things a bit far ,the thing is like stated by your self at the time you dont think about a gun yes it is used but like i said to ian any pics you take are usually for your self to look back on ,i also said yes i think anyone who does break the law and posts pics of dogs killing foxes pics should be pulled lol i nothing to hide :victory:

Guest dog on

Ican take pictures of money it does not mean i robbed a bank . it might look difrent if there was a gun in it ..but it is only a picture after all

I think people from this country should all go to france and have blood tranfusion donated by french people then things would change for the beter they stand up for their rights

Edited by dog on