whos got a bsa s10

Ive got one & its the bees knees!! Consistent and accurate. Ive had a few minor problems such as bottle seals getting naffed quiet quickly but a little bit of molycote sorts that out and replacements are to a penny. The magazines sometimes become unaligned so the bolt action isnt as smooth as it should be but this can soon be fettled.

Mine is a carbine so its a noisy little bugger. A standard barrel or a bull-barrel are as quiet as they come.

Good gun and im happy :D

Ive got one & its the bees knees!! Consistent and accurate. Ive had a few minor problems such as bottle seals getting naffed quiet quickly but a little bit of molycote sorts that out and replacements are to a penny. The magazines sometimes become unaligned so the bolt action isnt as smooth as it should be but this can soon be fettled.

Mine is a carbine so its a noisy little bugger. A standard barrel or a bull-barrel are as quiet as they come.

Good gun and im happy :D

have you got a silencer on it i have read that bull barrel is noisey ? ive heard about seals . like the look of the s10

Im not quiet sure about the difference between the mk2 & 3 other than the stock has been remodeled im pretty sure its the same guts though.

I have the SAS silencer on mine which did dampen the noise a tad from the standard(supplied with gun).

Ive spoke to the technical dept at BSA and they assure me that the bull barrel is quiet but without actualy testing one i couldnt be 100% on that.

whats it like ????

how noisey is it ?

i have super 10 carbine

with out doubt the best think since sliced bread exelent consistant power nocks rabbits over

totaly consistantly

remove volumetric silencer replace with 1/2inch unf adaptor and screw on weihrauch silencer

this will give you a very quiet gun still very short that can be used easily from in side vehicle

without any gun protuding outside

can also be carried tight along side of leg when walking barrel clear of the ground one handed

when you dont want the gun to be seen

approx 200 shots per fill i carry a spare bottle whilst shoot this giving at least 400shots that covers

my 2weeks holls in scotland lasts years holls 123 clean kills and brought home full spare bottle :thumbs:

Edited by keeper 51

take a look at the one in my sig mate its a fac one done by the man himself john bowkett. he blueprints them and can fac them to if you have a ticket. he uses his own light weight regs in them mine is 28 to 30 ftlb and i get 40 shots from the little 200cc bottle. john makes carbon silencers to at cracking prices. the one on mine is a over barrel one as my barrel is screwcut. and its as silent as a 12ftlb rifle mate ! i have johns number if you want to speak to him. he mite have the odd rifle for sale. if not he does all sorts of tuning work and backs it up to. if anything go's wrong even 3 to 4 years down the line he will sort it for free :icon_eek:;)

he does bigger bolt handles for the s10 at 30 pound brand new

or 25 pound if you give him your old bolt handle.

it makes cocking very easy lads worth the money and looks smart to 8)

ive seen a bullbarrel carbine he done with uprated parts in it so it makes it so so silent

and the bullbarrel was carbon to :yes:;)

pm me if any of you want his number. he is a honest sound guy to deal with ;)