The ultimate off roader?

stick a hayabusa lump in it !! lol 200mph lamping maching wahoo

Hell yea hyabusa engine and nobley tires no need for a gun or dogs just tear round a scare um off with the tremendious noise :laugh::laugh:

Well, the missus is using it for everything now. She's had a quote to fit a towbar so she can go get the animal feed in it. As for its performance 2-up, I ain't no lightweight, and even with the OH in, it still pulls well, even up hills.

FYI If you have someone stand on the chassis at the back, it wheelies like crazy!

As for the 'Busa engine........ I'm considering getting another and having a tinker. Previous attempts have included a Tomos moped fitted with a Pulse Jet Engine! :icon_eek: And I have a feeling a good v twin, poss suzuki, will drop in nicely. :whistling:

It's the bike clubs "run what y brung" at RAF Portreath later in the year, and I like to raise a few eyebrows.

tl1000 lump it is then , will sound awesome with a twin in it , or a duke 996 lump :)

My last bike was a 916. Far too complicated for this project. You're right tho', the widowmaker's lump's ace, and lets face it, there are plenty of crashed examples to be had.

If it ever happens, I'll let you know. :victory:

The local police have got one of those qpods here in Tenby. It's all done up in police colours with lights, the lot. They use it to patrol the beaches in the summer.

The local police have got one of those qpods here in Tenby. It's all done up in police colours with lights, the lot. They use it to patrol the beaches in the summer.

Well, that's me sorted for the Summer, down the road to Porthtowan beach to patrol our shores. It'll be like Baywatch meets Teletubbies. Where did I leave those Speedos....................?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...