end of season

T78

who here is getting ready to pack it in,hang up the nets and let there ferrets have a holiday?or are you just gonna give your locator and spade some hard work?personally,im gonna carry on but less freqeuntly and more selectively.

I have stopped,hit babies and saw some myxy other day.Plus I need some more ferrets after a few got accidently killed this year and a couple died. :thumbdown: The 2 jills I got left have worked there backsides off and my old long retired hob, carring his spare tyre came out of retirement needs a rest. :drink:

Guest little_lloyd

My Sporting ground i will finnish within the next trip or so,, But my ground where the rabbits are doing alot of damage to gardens i will make the most of it and ferret right upto about aprillm,, Any rabbit be big or small can not be tolerated.

Anyway i enjoy digging to my ferrets anyway :yes:

As ive just put in my post seen plenty of bucks chasing does on my land today so i,m probalies calling it a day with the poleys(??) :hmm: plenty of stop ends getting dug aswell.Be out with the gun April first light weather permitting get a few eyeballs in the crosshairs :gunsmilie: OH YES :hunter:

all year round for me, it doesnt bother me when i get youngens, a rabbit is a rabbit !.. just have to work the areas that aint too covered, plus ill be taking the rimmy out more often in the coming months.

ill have to get the snares out aswell.

Some places where we can't shoot will be ferreted all year almost but more shooting generally to be selective on permission

which is dependent on rabbit control.