dogs or bitches

bitches are anoying because they come in season and you cant run them.

dogs are anoying because if your running them and the scent of a bitch in season comes over then he will be off.

my personaly prefrence is a dog dont know why just do?

Why cant you run a bitch in season, ????????????

As for dogs legging it whilst your out working them :doh: thats just down to Naff training :doh:

As for my preference "i dont care so long as it catches stuff"

Yis Mars.

i personal only hunt bitches as there natural hunters

Are you saying dogs AREN'T natural hunters ???

Cheers.

:yes:

Do you honestly believe dogs AREN'T natural hunters ? What's your reasoning for this ? I have bitches at the moment, but have probably had an equal number of dogs over the years, and really can't see a difference in hunting ability. Have you owned/worked dogs, or are you listening to others views ?

Cheers.

i personal only hunt bitches as there natural hunters

Are you saying dogs AREN'T natural hunters ???

Cheers.

:yes:

Do you honestly believe dogs AREN'T natural hunters ? What's your reasoning for this ? I have bitches at the moment, but have probably had an equal number of dogs over the years, and really can't see a difference in hunting ability. Have you owned/worked dogs, or are you listening to others views ?

Cheers.

as working in hunt kennels for seven years and been in 3 diffrent kennels and coursed lurcher for years, then worked terriers since i was in skool i think i know my fair share about dogs and bitches. and always see that the bitches are alot more natrual than the dogs.

i work bitches mostly,not saying that dogs are not as good,i have reared and hunted both dogs and bitches,i find the bitches mature a lot quicker than the dogs do,

I only have personal experience of dogs as that is what I keep ,but friends in the coursing world,pre ban,invariably plumped for a bitch the reasoning is that the bitches are more precoscious than the dogs ,and come to hand quicker,"deadly than the male syndrome I expect" For example in the coursing game most old hands could rattle off ten or more very good classy bitches ,but might struggle to do the same for dogs,in fact the good stud dogs may have their reputations some what inflated because there are so comparatively few of them,I wonder if other preban coursers would agree with me on this?Inan.