right folks my fatherinlaw got a couple of whippets but due to him splitting with his misses they had to go ,my mate has took one but i have the other here it is 8 months old done nothing dont travel to well but only been in motor twice so will probably get used with it i had it out on sunday amoungst sheep never bothered had a bit look but as soon as sheep come thinking they were being fed it come right in next to me lol its a dog pup and its free to a good working home only thing is i would prefer if someone can vouch for you i,m not giving this for someone to sell its going on the understanding that if they no longer want it it comes back here ,dont care how far i got to go to pick it up i,m in scottish borders but would be willing to travel to meet someone edited to say i will put some pics on tomoz

:clapper: cad you never miss a thing mate ,its a nice little dog just needs some one willing to put a bit of time into it just been seperated from its brother so it a bit timid but once you in a field it just wants to run around
right folks my fatherinlaw got a couple of whippets but due to him splitting with his misses they had to go ,my mate has took one but i have the other here it is 8 months old done nothing dont travel to well but only been in motor twice so will probably get used with it i had it out on sunday amoungst sheep never bothered had a bit look but as soon as sheep come thinking they were being fed it come right in next to me lol its a dog pup and its free to a good working home only thing is i would prefer if someone can vouch for you i,m not giving this for someone to sell its going on the understanding that if they no longer want it it comes back here ,dont care how far i got to go to pick it up i,m in scottish borders but would be willing to travel to meet someone edited to say i will put some pics on tomoz
HOPE HE GETS A GOOD HOME NICE DOG THERE

i will give it a good workin home [bANNED TEXT] i have a 3 year dog whippet and a 11 week old bull x lurcher dog i live in cumbria plz get back in tuch

i will give it a good workin home [bANNED TEXT] i have a 3 year dog whippet and a 11 week old bull x lurcher dog i live in cumbria plz get back in tuch

do not no [bANNED TEXT] the band word wa :hmm: s