cracking morning

Guest remmy

dsc00180ri1.jpg

dsc00176ae8.jpg

dsc00181ls1.jpg

i went out for a drive around this morning, the sky was awsome went out looking for a fox , drove down an old track just half way down the track a fox crossed infront of me at about 70yds, so i got the rifle out and just about to get out of my truck when i noticed i was getting watched by plod from the main road , so i just carried on and stalked the fox. going through the gate and looking for the fox, he was off his mark and heading for the hills, as plod were now out of car and watching me ,at the botton of the feild was a crow feeding 200yds away so i got layed down and let it have an 87g ticket to heaven, walked down and picked it up walking back to my truck plod were now getting back into ther car and moving away giving me the thumbs up, they must have phoned in my reg number while they were watching there mornings sport rgds dave. :D:D

Edited by remmy

dsc00180ri1.jpg

dsc00176ae8.jpg

dsc00181ls1.jpg

i went out for a drive around this morning, the sky was awsome went out looking for a fox , drove down an old track just half way down the track a fox crossed infront of me at about 70yds, so i got the rifle out and just about to get out of my truck when i noticed i was getting watched by plod from the main road , so i just carried on and stalked the fox. going through the gate and looking for the fox, he was off his mark and heading for the hills, as plod were now out of car and watching me ,at the botton of the feild was a crow feeding 200yds away so i got layed down and let it have an 87g ticket to heaven, walked down and picked it up walking back to my truck plod were now getting back into ther car and moving away giving me the thumbs up, they must have phoned in my reg number while they were watching there mornings sport rgds dave. :D:D

Nice sun rise Dave...Was out this morning myself having a scout around.No luck though...

Actually when i think about it i was very lucky. Lucky to be one of the few that can can bothered getting his 40 yr old ass out of bed at 5.30 am on a saturday morning and go for a stroll in the country side with rifle in hand and soak in the tranquillity of it all. Makes a good start to the day.

Very lucky indeed!!!

Rgds

Dwight

Edited by dwighet

thats what its all about mate,its amazing whats out and about before most people are up, half the population of the uk thing 08.00 is an early rise, :laugh::laugh: .dave.

Edited by remmy
dsc00180ri1.jpg

dsc00176ae8.jpg

dsc00181ls1.jpg

nice picture mate and rifle. and its nice when the old bill use common sence and leaves you to the shooting :thumbs: