Couple of days back at serious dusk.

Picture taken the following morning, a young Vixen, and just in case you are wondering she was not in the family way, just the bullet path through her and the damage causing some swelling by the morning.

Taken in a very boggy field at 170 yards with a HP, the thump on cantact was incredible but the boom seemed to take forever to get back to me!

Hey Deker well done, but why dont you post on bbs ? bigrifle

i guess its because if you post anything to do with hunting & killing on bbs, the cock knockers ban you :wallbash::wallbash:

And they did ban him, too... :( Bad place to be, wonder why I bothered - this place seems so much more grown up, granted I am still rather new here ;)

Couple of days back at serious dusk.

Picture taken the following morning, a young Vixen, and just in case you are wondering she was not in the family way, just the bullet path through her and the damage causing some swelling by the morning.

Taken in a very boggy field at 170 yards with a HP, the thump on cantact was incredible but the boom seemed to take forever to get back to me!

Hey Deker well done, but why dont you post on bbs ? bigrifle

i guess its because if you post anything to do with hunting & killing on bbs, the cock knockers ban you :wallbash::wallbash:

And they did ban him, too... :( Bad place to be, wonder why I bothered - this place seems so much more grown up, granted I am still rather new here ;)

Ok...it's true...I'm not proud of getting banned from anything, but it's VERY easy to get banned from that site and the truth is it came as a shock to me as it did, and has, to so many others who have got banned. Free speech, opinion and reality are unknown values there!....And they don't let you put pictures up of dead things anyway! Hey Ho! :whistling::thumbs: