Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Borr said:

Not me, Dido didn't realise it was on a Tuesday, I needed little reason not to go, as to lose two days pay plus 150 for train and 150 for hotel food. I guess I'm intrigued by it , but at the same time aware that it has little if any sway , it needs a title not a st George's take back England football thing. If I'd known there was a stop illegal immigration march that might have seemed more purposeful , I suppose I have very little faith in the general population in the sense that educators ,.tik tokers , tweeter, giving young kids smarts phones. I've great respect for those who protected British monuments when the police wouldn't, the foot soldiers if you like, against some of the pointless anarchist groups or  groups like BLM . But I don't see other tiers, maybe UK reform will win a few seats but probably not before labour try to take us back into the EU, or reverse the false progress on boat people the the conservatives seem to be playing at that. I'll be honest the whole of Britain seems to be run by unelected leaders, Rishi sunak, Vaughan gething, Hamza Yousaf, role on the election and see how the public react, the topic is London ,with Sadiq khan being voted in by the London population continually since 2016 overseeing TFL bailouts, a load of knife crime and of course the popular t charge and ulez .... 

I actually thought it was a stop the boats anti immigration march....once I saw I was just a st George parade on a Tuesday I had to consider if it was worth it. 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I actually thought it was a stop the boats anti immigration march....once I saw I was just a st George parade on a Tuesday I had to consider if it was worth it. 

The stop the boats was last year?Two people from this forum attended,very small march with low attendance sadly,see you at the June one maybe.

• Like 1

I have a clip on a different phone,I will try and post it up later,a crowd of Middle Eastern gents running two CAMELS through the streets of London,riding camels on the road.

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, mackem said:

Southall is a two camel town. 

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

54K likes, 4,042 comments - ub1ub2 on February 23, 2024: "Imagine you're just popping...

That’s East Ham ain’t it mate? Looks like High Street North East Ham

Southall one of the biggest khazi’s down South

Edited by Dutch
  • Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...