Few images from last week.

Last week at the carvan only just gone through the images on my phone. Was a lovely weekend last week at the east coast at my mother's carvan.  Was out down Danes dyke. First time I've been down there. Was reading that there's no fishing down on that bit due too it being Conservation area. Something about the warm water hits the cold water and great for marine life. Came across all these big c**ts. Sat watching a couple of kestrels in and out of this owl box in the middle if this field great to see them out in the open not on side of a building. 

20240324_091007.jpg

20240325_053901.jpg

20240324_064207.jpg

20240324_090614.jpg

20240324_093521.jpg

20240324_064817.jpg

20240325_053917.jpg

20240325_055114.jpg

• Like 13

Posted (edited)

Came across a few bunnie holes and she was showing some interest little b*****d wouldn't come away. Kept on running back. Next time a might take a few nets & ferret of our kid. It's only back of the carvan site. Definitely going to take catty. 

Screenshot_20240331_180834_Photos~2.jpg

Screenshot_20240331_181012_Photos~2.jpg

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Like 6
9 hours ago, steve66 said:

Was it the Haven site at Flamborough ? a nice area 

Thornwick Bay. Been going since a child my parents have a carvan there. That bit with the lake has only been built last couple of years. Looks bang on with that there now. They've got a little fishing lake too that's not bad for a couple or hours with lad bit bashing. Plus a nature walk. You'll know all this anyway. But for lads who've thought about going get yourself there.  Great coastal walk too from light house around back to site or walk to brid the other way. Last year a watched a weasel chasing down a bunnie on nature area. That was price less seeing that wife was like get it off it. Am like am a f**k everyone watching me cheering on this weasel didn't look good  😅 Nature at its best. I'm thinking of buying a carvan to rent out too like my mother. No fees till 2031 now mad that there not charging till then. A can't see how they'll make money unless they'll make money on advertising your carvan to let bit of commission. I've never ask my money about the financial side of things. I've just asked has anyone got the carvan such a date lol and if not just f**k off. It's hard for me with the birds. So it's before the season & after. 

• Like 1

Used to go there regular from being 11 to 13 and stop in a cottage the old man's mate had in Flamborough village. Some great walks and memories. It's a place I will have to visit again soon. As a kid with my labrador mongrel mooching about mainly down the south landing the place was heaven. 

• Like 2