• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what do you think...????

three dogs tied to some rope

three nice dogs,looks like they have been doing what they are bred for.it doesnt realy matter what they are tethered with,i use band for mine then i have always got a lead :hmm:

what do you think...????

three dogs tied to some rope

three nice dogs,looks like they have been doing what they are bred for.it doesnt realy matter what they are tethered with,i use band for mine then i have always got a lead :hmm:

nothing to do what they are tetherd with, what do you think , was asked and the first thing that came to my

mind was three dogs tied to some rope,as simple has.

what i should have said was,,,

looks like there is lakey in them,?do they work,nice lookng dogs,do they see alot,what are they bred down from,

can i order a pup from you now,how hard are they,, and all the other things that get asked when someone puts a

pic up of thier terriers.

but what do i think ???

still three dogs on some rope, ooo and there is some terrier blood in there somewhere :)

nothing to do what they are tetherd with, what do you think , was asked and the first thing that came to my

mind was three dogs tied to some rope,as simple has.

what i should have said was,,,

looks like there is lakey in them,?do they work,nice lookng dogs,do they see alot,what are they bred down from,

can i order a pup from you now,how hard are they,, and all the other things that get asked when someone puts a

pic up of thier terriers.

but what do i think ???

still three dogs on some rope, ooo and there is some terrier blood in there somewhere :)

:clapper::clapper::clapper: