17 hours ago, Dirksdonuts said:

Flatpack every time for me. They will outlast any other trap on the market and come ready to use, no fiddling to get them right. Even after 4/5 years they are still very strong and look like new the cheaper ones just seem to rust and tarnish. We buy them by the 100 and they work out not too bad. Yes there are cheaper on the market but I prefer Flatpack after trying them.

I still have a couple of the old ones before they were all stainless , they are good , 

19 hours ago, Steve Albano said:

Are the UK putange half barrels imported from China or made in the UK?

I would say most are imported , there’s very few in uk manufacture them now , it’s a shame to say, that but it is a common thing around the world now, quality from china is poor , saying that there’s an odd make which will give you reasonable life span , but most are woefully under powered , and badly galvanised .

On 21/02/2024 at 19:24, DIDO.1 said:
WWW.UKPUTANGESUPPLIES.COM

Welcome to UK Putange Supplies, serving both the general public and the professional mole trapping...

try these. £2.55 and my mate says they are now better than flat pack. 

The last FP I had I really didn't like 

Most my traps are from uk putange supplies , very good traps for the money 👍

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 02/03/2024 at 18:41, tank34 said:

Most my traps are from uk putange supplies , very good traps for the money 👍

I just received , 10 I bought as a taster I must say initial impressions are good , well made with good spring strength , I will get them in the ground next day or so and see how they fair, I might need to buy another 100 or so I hope they do well . 

• Like 2