what is sooty sam famous for

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all your goin to get mate is people with his dogs praisin him {me included} and others slaggin him who dont know him, the best thing your mate can do is ring him or visit him {im sure he will enjoy his knowledge on his dogs}.

Guest fell terrier
all your goin to get mate is people with his dogs praisin him {me included} and others slaggin him who dont know him, the best thing your mate can do is ring him or visit him {im sure he will enjoy his knowledge on his dogs}.

cleaning chimneys and taking your hard earned cash

so whats the dog famous for thats the question.

I've tried to get an answer to the same question mate seems hes famous for one thing making people money as it sure isn't working. If not why is he on almost every add even advertised on peoples web sites on here to get them sales.

Guest little lurcher

i have no axe to grind with anyone , but if people try to live off the back of what mike brown has acheived then the dog speaks for its self? the dog was reknown for taking all quaryy and a reg catch rate too , with many witnesses to the dogs abilities? at the end of the day mike brown is a working whippet breeder? who continues to do that with his dogs ?

any other questions about the dog himself should really be answered by mike himself, whats he to do if people are using his name? sue everyone??!!!

so whats the dog famous for thats the question.

I've tried to get an answer to the same question mate seems hes famous for one thing making people money as it sure isn't working. If not why is he on almost every add even advertised on peoples web sites on here to get them sales.

you were told about the dogs ability on a forum the other day mate, now you come back on askin the same question ??????

you were told about the dogs ability on a forum the other day mate, now you come back on askin the same question ??????

Some one said he killed a few rabbits and the odd fox big deal or does that make a whippet famous even the ones me and my mates had did that. Your just going round and round in circles. how many would he take R, F, H in a day or night regular if the dog is famous for it surly you would know.

Some one said he killed a few rabbits and the odd fox big deal or does that make a whippet famous even the ones me and my mates had did that. Your just going round and round in circles. how many would he take R, F, H in a day or night regular if the dog is famous for it surly you would know.

tell you what mate the information your lookin for on the dog your obviously not gona get on this site { though what pennymeadow put up the other night id of thought that would of done you, he answered all the questions put up} so the best thing you can do is ring the bloke up or visit him mate. and your comment surely i would know , what makes you think i would know????????? i bought a pup off him from the info i got off lads who have worked these dogs and couldnt speak highly enough of the dogs and there ability in the field, let us know how you get on after youve spoke to him.

this question was only asked by me the one time and i just wanted an honest opinion and didnt get it, all i here is sooty this sooty that and before anyone goes on i have worked terriers and lurchers for 28 yrs and part of the team is a black whippet that was bought for the grand total of 170 quid this dog has been the best 170 quid my mate has ever spent so i just wanted an honest answer i think thats fair enough.

Its just Brand Labelling and clever marketing mate. People will always pay more for Levis than they will for Tescos £4 jeans :laugh: allthough the 4 quid ones may well do the same job day in day out and last just as long :thumbs:

Hes famous as a prolific stud dog, from a kennel that produces at least 2 litters a year, took Fox Rabbit Hare is about as much as I can ascertain..Nothing that special TBH

Not many people can breed a guaranteed 2 litters a year and keep one for there own use, train and work them?? So It makes sense WHY soo many pups are coming out with the name Sooty sam attached to them...££££££££, The Laguna thing is a con too, its some elses affix, built on a OLD reputation by someone else.

Marketing, and a name is what your buying into....

I am not saying they are not good and wont do the job, but they are just reasonable whippets no extra ordinary special strain of Working whippets, unless someone would like to point out the difference