Nice walk and shine. Couple in the bag.

nice couple there mate, it great when you just chill and see what you bump into bit local, i ve many a time jumped in me car done 50 - 70 odd mile  to catch stuff , ok you prob get good bag but getting home 6. am  fooks you up long term. nice pic with the squatter, how your dog bred and its height,dont look over big.?  

• Like 1
3 hours ago, bird said:

nice couple there mate, it great when you just chill and see what you bump into bit local, i ve many a time jumped in me car done 50 - 70 odd mile  to catch stuff , ok you prob get good bag but getting home 6. am  fooks you up long term. nice pic with the squatter, how your dog bred and its height,dont look over big.?  

Cheers bird hes beddy grey give or take with couple bits in him, some whippet and lakey in there i know of, i dont get too caught up in exacts of it. 24inch to the shoulder, been perfect for me. 

We missed that squatter littlen was first on it and it got to safety.

And youre right, i dont travel far and i never end up with more than half a dozen usually only 2 or 3 couldnt be arsed gutting and skinning any more than that anyway.

Edited by Samrog
  • Like 4
19 hours ago, Samrog said:

Cheers bird hes beddy grey give or take with couple bits in him, some whippet and lakey in there i know of, i dont get too caught up in exacts of it. 24inch to the shoulder, been perfect for me. 

We missed that squatter littlen was first on it and it got to safety.

And youre right, i dont travel far and i never end up with more than half a dozen usually only 2 or 3 couldnt be arsed gutting and skinning any more than that anyway.

Well deff nice size 24in, old Bryn I had was 25 in he was spot on  as well 24-25 in nice for a lurcher, but in saying that big old Buck 28in 88lb, it never stopped him picking rabbits up, his best bag 38, and  lot  15-20s, that's good for a big dog. Nice x beddyx grey, or beddyxgreyx collie x grey, that good x as well did like wheaten xs as well, but some can be bit sharp with other dogsl. I know what you mean skinning more than a dozen, it gets fookin pain more than that, I did get few for bloke once that kept eagle owl, he have couple of me in there fur, but if for self 12 plenty.