Cane corso dog one year old

He's a beast..looking for a proper decent home..no novices ..he's about 27 tts. Very athletic..huge head..sound and in 100% top top shape..this dog needs a knowledgeable handler,he's owned by an Indian family who bought him as an 8 weekpup 🤔😐and have done nothing with him..he's a bit growly to start and very dominant so will need constant socializing at least with his new owners..I'm just trying to help give this dog a new start and a chance of a good life before he ends up in the next pair of wrong hands...they paid two and a half thousand pounds for him.not looking for any money but you must be an honest sensible dogman..don't try and bluff it ..I will know..😎 message me if you're serious..this dog is a natural born nightmare to anyone wanting to the dirty on his territory... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jacob said:

He's a beast..looking for a proper decent home..no novices ..he's about 27 tts. Very athletic..huge head..sound and in 100% top top shape..this dog needs a knowledgeable handler,he's owned by an Indian family who bought him as an 8 weekpup 🤔😐and have done nothing with him..he's a bit growly to start and very dominant so will need constant socializing at least with his new owners..I'm just trying to help give this dog a new start and a chance of a good life before he ends up in the next pair of wrong hands...they paid two and a half thousand pounds for him.not looking for any money but you must be an honest sensible dogman..don't try and bluff it ..I will know..😎 message me if you're serious..this dog is a natural born nightmare to anyone wanting to the dirty on his territory... 

Recon they're a bit late for it to become an all round good Mastiff, might suit someone.  

I'd have another Mastiff one day, great dogs if you get it right. 

On 15/01/2024 at 23:27, leegreen said:

Recon they're a bit late for it to become an all round good Mastiff, might suit someone.  

I'd have another Mastiff one day, great dogs if you get it right. 

they deff are dangerous dog in the wrong hands ,  about 15 months there was bloke who had one big black male, not docked ears or tail, but like been said huge head, prpb as tall as Buck 28in, but easy  11 st= 150lb , this  fookin thing dwarfed   Buck. he had on a lead, i was walking past him,  and i was really nervous of it, it would have killed Buck or me no prob . the bloke said that he never have a males in that breed, said have bitch next time easier to live with , i could see that. now not seen it for long while, but you get lot of idiots who , will always have there dogs loose, and the worst are lab owners, it wouldn't surprise me, if one of there feckin labs had ran up to it, and that thing nailed it, prob  serve them feckin right . yeh deff not a pet type dog, need serious dog owner  deff .