Lamping

1 hour ago, hot dog said:

It's a genuine offer for somebody.i need it done before Wednesday.the couple of people I know are in hunt service and can't fit it in before then.

Bring a lurcher for a mooch after.

Hunt service? Appears that you are dodgier Than socks, underpants, 

1 minute ago, paulus said:

There are no terriers in hunt service anymore, A terrier can only be used for game bird 

Of course but some hunts still use terriers.

I very never kept terriers.the few people I did know that kept them haven't for years and my local hunt terriermen are working tomorrow and new year day.

I just thought someone local might want a half day on abit of my permission.

Nothing dodgy about it.the farmer phoned me last night wanting it gone before lambing and to protect his wild stock of pheasants.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, hot dog said:

Of course but some hunts still use terriers.

I very never kept terriers.the few people I did know that kept them haven't for years and my local hunt terriermen are working tomorrow and new year day.

I just thought someone local might want a half day on abit of my permission.

Nothing dodgy about it.the farmer phoned me last night wanting it gone before lambing and to protect his wild stock of pheasants.

Hunts only use terriers for game bird protection when asked to by shoots, anything else would be against the law, Unless there is a commercial or diy shoot on his land then again it will be against the law. but its just the way it is.  

3 minutes ago, paulus said:

Hunts only use terriers for game bird protection when asked to by shoots, anything else would be against the law, Unless there is a commercial or diy shoot on his land then again it will be against the law. but its just the way it is.  

Don't worry about it.it seems like nobody wants to.

It is on a permission to protect his own small DIY shoot or wild pheasants.as far as I'm aware that's legal.

• paulus locked this topic