Rare Wednesday off

Was no great numbers today although I needed to be home by 1 so short and sweet.

Packed Mia, Amber and little Hector  and took off . My plan today was to have the pup jumping some walls be in amongst some hill sheep and hopefully when she's finished being a pain in the ass mark 1 or 2 holes .

1st 10 mins where the usual like tourettes at Amber until she settled. 

1st hole was a kill in so we moved on, Mia is just coming back from a bad injury and today showed she's about 3 weeks away from anything testing yet .

Little Hector's only young but starting to move them now and the highlight off the day was Amber walking down the hill a mixi rabbit jumped infront off the her on some grass suited for a pup , she stopped it with her legs 🤣🤣, had abit off a fright when it screamed but that soon turned into a parade 

20231213_124154.jpg

20231213_125046.jpg

20231213_125039.jpg

20231213_125818.jpg

• Like 15

1 hour ago, johnrussell84 said:

Was no great numbers today although I needed to be home by 1 so short and sweet.

Packed Mia, Amber and little Hector  and took off . My plan today was to have the pup jumping some walls be in amongst some hill sheep and hopefully when she's finished being a pain in the ass mark 1 or 2 holes .

1st 10 mins where the usual like tourettes at Amber until she settled. 

1st hole was a kill in so we moved on, Mia is just coming back from a bad injury and today showed she's about 3 weeks away from anything testing yet .

Little Hector's only young but starting to move them now and the highlight off the day was Amber walking down the hill a mixi rabbit jumped infront off the her on some grass suited for a pup , she stopped it with her legs 🤣🤣, had abit off a fright when it screamed but that soon turned into a parade 

20231213_124154.jpg

20231213_125046.jpg

20231213_125039.jpg

20231213_125818.jpg

Just spoke 2 the gaffer he reckoned in the winter time John's allus ringing in wi bad guts

• Haha 1