On 08/11/2023 at 22:45, EDDIE B said:

Their all in around ten or eleven pounds. Never bought from here, but price ain't bad

https://www.afssupplies.co.uk/product/fenn-trap-mark-6/

It's more the quality than the price ,I had some befof from fourteen acre , they were real fenns but they were real flimsy , I had two off my mate who had them off a site he thinks was called trapping man ??? and they were alot more sturdier snd well built 

1 hour ago, The one said:

I bought mine from Ian Hodge he did a deal on the amount i bought 

We're you happy with the quality of them ? Where they solid or flimsy,  mine were something you'd expect of that chines wish warehouse lol 

54 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Not sure on the heavy-duty ones but the ones I bought are the mk6 and the ones my mate gave me are mk6 identical made just alot sturdier and seemed better build quality 

I know that DB Springs was taken over by a new owner few years back. I believe he's into hunting/trapping, and was talk of improving the power of the Fenn's. Wonder is there both old and new stock on the go? Saying that, I never had any issues with any Fenns I've bought. Found them all very good quality, and worked well for what I used them for.

3 hours ago, Elchapo said:

We're you happy with the quality of them ? Where they solid or flimsy,  mine were something you'd expect of that chines wish warehouse lol 

I bought 50 and i am happy with them first thing i asked are they genuine Fenns?. and when  opened the box i checked every one and ive had them out and i am happy with them i