Deben Mk1 Boxes/collars/8ft & 15ft & Terrier collar

Hi guys I have a couple of the above for sale if anyones interested , also a 15ft terrier collar tks.

£160 8ft sets and £180 15ft sets , terrier collar £70 or £180 with box + P/P thanks for looking 

Edited by blueeyes
  • blueeyes changed the title to Deben Mk1 Boxes/collars/8ft & 15ft & Terrier collar

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/12/2023 at 19:30, Nez said:

Hi there have they been serviced recently can you send pis of both sets of mk1 boxes and collars are you open to offers and can you post thanks Andy andrewnesbitt940@gmail.com

Not been serviced but working fine not open to offers at this point will sort out pics 

2 hours ago, blueeyes said:

Pics as promised still need to give them a wipe down 

20231211_160326.jpg

20231211_160333.jpg

20231211_160341.jpg

Do you really need the money? They don't eat or drink😉...unless I was ready for a nursing home,theres no way I'd sell any of my kit.... especially now, you can't get them no more...Be careful..every cnut wants stuff for next too nothing these days,so they can screw some cnut else and sell it on🙄...same silly cnuts,sell their wonder dogs and kit when the summer comes...then expect to be able to buy it back ,so they can get a few pics for Instagram when the season starts🤣👍

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Do you really need the money? They don't eat or drink😉...unless I was ready for a nursing home,theres no way I'd sell any of my kit.... especially now, you can't get them no more...Be careful..every cnut wants stuff for next too nothing these days,so they can screw some cnut else and sell it on🙄...same silly cnuts,sell their wonder dogs and kit when the summer comes...then expect to be able to buy it back ,so they can get a few pics for Instagram when the season starts🤣👍

Not far from nursing home bud lol but really not fussed to sell them , the amount of scammers trying it on already on farce book gumtree etc has been unbelievable I have kept them all this time so a little longer wont matter lol thanks for your comments and input had mates like that in the past didnt want to feed ferrets through the summer and walk away and leave them when they up etc etc etc lol 

21 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Sat on mine for a long time too waiting to see if rabbit numbers improved but they haven't only thing that puts me off is i would get them serviced before i sold them it it would cost the amount of boxes and collars ive got maybe after xmas try selling the nets theres over 600 brand new hand made ones but folk want them for nothing and free postage 

3 hours ago, The one said:

Sat on mine for a long time too waiting to see if rabbit numbers improved but they haven't only thing that puts me off is i would get them serviced before i sold them it it would cost the amount of boxes and collars ive got maybe after xmas try selling the nets theres over 600 brand new hand made ones but folk want them for nothing and free postage 

Making nets is an art and it does take time, you never make any money from doing them and as you say people want them for nothing. You get the old but i can buy them for 50p each. But that machine made cut mesh tied onto crap rings Lol