19 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

And do me a favour mate, dont ever message me again if youre gonna try and make me look like a 

You come on my post instead of popping it up on another post about hybrids. I asked you a question on did you breed it. To which you didn't answer me back on the post. ? But soon as a PM you , you replied with my mate bred it. Soon as a put the image up you come on stating my mates a lieing c**t lol.. You knew what was coming next. A give you that. 😆 🤣 😂

Screenshot_20231011_162019_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

You come on my post instead of popping it up on another post about hybrids. I asked you a question on did you breed it. To which you didn't answer me back on the post. ? But soon as a PM you , you replied with my mate bred it. Soon as a put the image up you come on stating my mates a lieing c**t lol.. You knew what was coming next. A give you that. 😆 🤣 😂

Screenshot_20231011_162019_Chrome.jpg

Awww sorry for hijacking your thread with a pic of a bird mate, didnt realise you was so fckn precious..😂

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

Awww sorry for hijacking your thread with a pic of a bird mate, didnt realise you was so fckn 

So you admit it then ? You come on the post not even commented on the images of the birds I put up or liked the images. So you thought Al be an arsehole come on put an image up of an hybrid play out as though My pals bred it. A give you that you used your head and said a friend. So then if anybody looked it up the image " You could say what you did " . The story about a friend breeding it last year " 😆  which a knew straight away you was talking shit. And you know why.  Because of me asking you on the thread and you not getting back. But when a pm you'd you got back to me. My friend bred it last year 😆 🤣 😂.  Then coming back on here when a put the image up. Did you breed the bird mate if so my friends a lying 🤥 c**t. You played that one well. 

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

So you admit it then ? You come on the post not even commented on the images of the birds I put up or liked the images. So you thought Al be an arsehole come on put an image up of an hybrid play out as though My pals bred it. A give you that you used your head and said a friend. So then if anybody looked it up the image " You could say what you did " . The story about a friend breeding it last year " 😆  which a knew straight away you was talking shit. And you know why.  Because of me asking you on the thread and you not getting back. But when a pm you'd you got back to me. My friend bred it last year 😆 🤣 😂.  Then coming back on here when a put the image up. Did you breed the bird mate if so my friends a lying 🤥 c**t. You played that one well. 

If you wernt being such a fckn prick about it I'd send you a screenshot of the original message sent to me on WhatsApp, I can't imagine what fckn shit goes thru your head if you think I give a fck about a pic of a bird, did I claim to have bred the bird anywhere, no, now I understand a pic of a lovely bird sort of stole your thunder on the thread and for that I'll apologise, I will also forward the WhatsApp message to a trusted member on here and then he can tell you how full of shit your accusations are 

3 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

If you wernt being such a fckn prick about it I'd send you a screenshot of the original message sent to me on WhatsApp, I can't imagine what fckn shit goes thru your head if you think I give a fck about a pic of a bird, did I claim to have bred the bird anywhere, no, now I understand a pic of a lovely bird sort of stole your thunder on the thread and for that I'll apologise, I will also forward the WhatsApp message to a trusted member on here and then he can tell you how full of shit your accusations are 

A trusted member don't you mean one of your buddy's. A don't give too hoots anyway. Some mate you have if he's spinning you a yarn that he's bred a bird. And I accept your apology thanks. I'm not being such a prick but a wouldn't jump on some else post and just pop up a image. I've seen many do that times must of changed on here. But years ago you would of got crabbed for it.  But manors means alot to me in that respect. A just can't get my head round why you'd put up a hybrid on that thread maybe the one where a bred that mule for first time. Anyway like a said it's done water under bridge. 

2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

A trusted member don't you mean one of your buddy's. A don't give too hoots anyway. Some mate you have if he's spinning you a yarn that he's bred a bird. And I accept your apology thanks. I'm not being such a prick but a wouldn't jump on some else post and just pop up a image. I've seen many do that times must of changed on here. But years ago you would of got crabbed for it.  But manors means alot to me in that respect. A just can't get my head round why you'd put up a hybrid on that thread maybe the one where a bred that mule for first time. Anyway like a said it's done water under bridge. 

See there you go assuming things again, Ive met 4 people off here between 1 and 3 times and I doubt and wouldnt want any of them to lie for me, and like you said its water under the bridge it certainly wont happen again and I'll be having a word with the prick who sent it to me

7 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

See there you go assuming things again, Ive met 4 people off here between 1 and 3 times and I doubt and wouldnt want any of them to lie for me, and like you said its water under the bridge it certainly wont happen again and I'll be having a word with the prick who sent it to me

A wouldn't talk to him again. Never mind have words. I've been told it's a hard hobby breeding hybrids something special when you achieve that. Was one not so long ago that took the chap over 30 years to achieve 30 year lol. He's ment to of had eggs before think hatched but never turned anything out. 

8 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

A wouldn't talk to him again. Never mind have words. I've been told it's a hard hobby breeding hybrids something special when you achieve that. Was one not so long ago that took the chap over 30 years to achieve 30 year lol. He's ment to of had eggs before think hatched but never turned anything out. 

I know next to nothing about cage and aviary bred birds, was about to dip my toe in as Im getting older, dont think I'll bother now...😂

Edited by Bakerboy
5 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

I know next to nothing about cage and aviary bred birds, was about to dip my toe in as Im getting older, dont think I'll bother now...😂

If you get involved in them they are a good hobby but good birds like you posted do get palmed off as bred by other people. Sort of like working dogs but with just as many jealous people.

Bangers you have a eye for quality pairings pal, keep it up 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, BEARINATOR said:

If you get involved in them they are a good hobby but good birds like you posted do get palmed off as bred by other people. Sort of like working dogs but with just as many jealous people.

Bangers you have a eye for quality pairings pal, keep it up 

Cheers pal I'm already on with pairing for next season.. Got the wife writing it down in my diary the birds and ring numbers. All hens are together now cocks separated guna give cages and flights a clean over weekend. All pvc so alot easier in cleaning. Them classic yellows I've bred have coloured up something else I've got the colouring just right. A love that one in the image am in two minds on keeping it.

• Like 1