keeping my dog fit

Guest jrt

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigredbusa

jrt , i think matey was joking about the no legs thing.

maybe a vid of the dog working would be slightly better then watching him jump up for a toy in slow mo thru the haze of benson and hedges .

oh im not moanin , terriers are hard as nails and i cant see a problem

the dogs is very fit.. and dawn b your full of shit, one the dog has got legs he "13" tts your reply proves that you know fuckall my freind!! the dogs coat is thick which makes him look shorter that he is.. he needs agood strip! dogs dont shrink from jumping beleave it or not you f*****g retarded b*****d

cheers for tips mate but he gets taken out everyday.. so no need for the pole

:laugh::laugh: I suggest you strip him then! oh and I meant it as a joke, but keep on ffing and blinding, it seems to suit you! :whistling:

the dogs is very fit.. and dawn b your full of shit, one the dog has got legs he "13" tts your reply proves that you know fuckall my freind!! the dogs coat is thick which makes him look shorter that he is.. he needs agood strip! dogs dont shrink from jumping beleave it or not you f*****g retarded b*****d

cheers for tips mate but he gets taken out everyday.. so no need for the pole

:laugh::laugh: I suggest you strip him then! oh and I meant it as a joke, but keep on ffing and blinding, it seems to suit you! :whistling:

dont care if you ment it as a joke or not.. i prefer the unkept rough scruffy type and dont care what other people think of my dog.. dislike them prissy well kept cruft types.. nice border by the way :thumbs:

tbh from the replys ive had off people whingeing saying you shouldnt do that and that im a twat just because my dog has jumped arround for 3 minutes on a vid, i get the feeling that your dogs are rapped up in cotton wool and molly codled 24/7..... if that vid seems hardcore to you then you need to get a life !!! this dog has done far worse beleave me..

Dont be so defensive. People spend a long time getting and keeping dogs fit and back trouble is not uncommon in Terriers, in fact, my Border injured his back underground, and I lost him because of it at 7yrs, he burst 3 discs just doing his job. I think thats why people see it as silly, knowing what can happen.

Re the coat. Its entirely up to you how you keep your dogs coat, but if you strip it out, it will be much better and much more weatherproof.

bloody hell jrt..your aggressive..when ratting, terriers get into all sorts of places...iv seen em almost run up walls after rats,jump off stacks of bails...is what you were doing in your garden as hardcore as sending a dog to ground and getting battered by a fox??? probabley not mate..there are some soft hearted people on hear but they aint all soft...chill out kidda...... :thumbs: