Ninja Missile

So I've recently learned about this absolute marvel of military technology that they are calling .....wait for it.... The f***ing Ninja missile. And technically it doesn't exist because the Geneva convention but apparently The US and NATO has used this thing at least 9 times since like 2011.  Basically they wanted something that works like a missile but less, explodey , collateral damage and all that. So what do they do ? They take a hellfire, take all explosive warhead out and install six big ass blades ??

image6-1.png.3a35daaebf5b5921543c200db40b6cfa.pngmissile-lEGACY-IAS.jpg.a10d6b21db955328d17e6786fcf3a866.jpg

And I don't think I need to explain how it works on targets but I can't help but imagine that there was some bow hunter on the R&D team who was like " hay guys just hear me out....y'all ever seen a expandable broadhead ?" ?

Like look at one of these and look at that missle and tell me that's not what happend ??

listingImage96184967-157526798__29105.jpg.641b104c1a1950734b0ccfbbef4f0f35.jpg

And as you can see..... They work , example being this car that got soup canned from the top.

966326495_Hyundai-2(1).jpg.55a8fa49ce8be128c7247a7573403ba7.jpg

Mabye I'm just a horrible human being but I've been laughing my ass off for the last few hours at the fact we're legit just strapping big ass blades onto guided missiles and just you know....blendering terrorists ??  actually this is what was used apparently when they balst d that dude in Kabul a few weeks ago

balcony-al-qaida-chief-ayman-al-zawahri.jpg.ecd6f2ce2b8ca3a02437ce7606174ee5.jpg

Anyway there some new useless knowledge for y'all.

Edited by Wolfdog91
  • Haha 3