I know its a long shot , but does anyone know where i can get hold of a few rosebay willowherb seeds? I did have a load before xmas and they were doing fine, but the door on my porch came off and the bloody dog knocked all the plant pots over, ruining my seedlings. Any ideas anyone?

Eeerrmmm.. its native to the UK matey. :thumbs:

Are you sure you arent thinking of Himalayan Balsam?

Eeeeeeerrrrrmmmmm , yes I'm sure . It can be controlled quite easily but you must put in the work as it's very efficient at spreading and then can become a problem (hence why I said what I did) . And matey , there is one native to the British Iles but the form that's seen in many areas is'nt , that's the Scandinavian or some say North American / Canadian form ;) . I wonder if you can tell us what's the difference in them :D

Not with the naked eye i can,t ;) ....though i guess watson and crick may be able to differentiate. :whistling:

Personally i love to see the rosebay willowherb and hopefully soon i shall have a few plants myself if the tubers are easy to sprout.....

Good Hunting.....JD