Visit from my little nephew Ralph

Yesterday had a visit from my younger brother with his new born plus his older son our Ralph. Who wanted to see my birds he has a couple of chickens him self with his grandad to which he was telling me yesterday. Was brilliant listening to him talk about them at his age. Was telling me that fox had a couple so set a trap an caught it. Lol His face expressions was ace about catching the fox an him seeing it with its teeth. Lol He asked me if he could hold one of the young canaries. You can imagine what a was like when his hand gripped hold of it. Am like ffs please don't squeeze it to death. Our kid was laughing at my face stressed when he says can a hold one. 

20220814_132546.jpg

20220814_132543.jpg

• Like 8

On 17/08/2022 at 09:56, BEARINATOR said:

That is what it’s about mate 

He was only ment to be looking at the birds. Until he ask to hold one of the birds lol. Am thinking please don't crush it mi brother was in stitches with my hand ready to grab bird off him. You can just see my hand in top pick thinking ffs waiting for birds head to go limp lol

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Nice one bangers, i enjoy pics of your bird set up, nice clean environment, putting a smile on the lads face, 

He was chuffed mate I've just cleaned them out ready for winter mucky job but worth it after seeing cages all clean. Winter them in flights now 

20220818_132226.jpg

20220818_132235.jpg

• Like 4
On 18/08/2022 at 15:59, Bangersanmash said:

He was chuffed mate I've just cleaned them out ready for winter mucky job but worth it after seeing cages all clean. Winter them in flights now 

20220818_132226.jpg

20220818_132235.jpg

:clapper:,,brilliant post and next year your'l just have to feed a few in the nest so they get a bit hand tame for him to have one perched on his hand rather than the gripped by it..

• Like 2