Schutzhund and Police Dogs

Hi everyone,

I thought these videos were really good.

I think those dutch shepherds are some fine dog when trained. :yes:

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=riQE24y84No

:thumbs:

Belgium Shepherd Dogs (Malinuos) I think not sure of the spelling, but great where that dog grabs its handler. Their very highly strung and a bit fiery, a one man dog unlike the old GSD. Yeh sorry didnt see the second or third on first video, but I like the first one and Malinuos are in this one thought about using one for a Lurcher, very intelligent, game and good staminer. Oh and great gaurds

Edited by leegreen
Hi everyone,

I thought these videos were really good.

I think those dutch shepherds are some fine dog when trained. :yes:

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=riQE24y84No

:thumbs:

Belgium Shepherd Dogs (Malinuos) I think not sure of the spelling, but great where that dog grabs its handler. Their very highly strung and a bit fiery, a one man dog unlike the old GSD

The second and third video feature the dutch shepherd. It has a lovely way of launching itself with its momentum.

• 2 months later...

I love to see a dog do a proper well and be useful, should it be guiding the blind, sniffing out drugs/explosives, finding lost people and ESPECIALLY helping to catch crimials....the scourge of society. Iv'e read that poilce are using the belgian shepherds in Britain now, partly because the breeding of GSDs (show standard breeding) has ruined the physical attributes of many of them and they also have to look to eastern europen countries where they have not been compromised yet. Anyway, after seeing them in action i don't plan to become a criminal.....GO FETCH ROVER!!!!! :icon_eek:

I love to see a dog do a proper well and be useful, should it be guiding the blind, sniffing out drugs/explosives, finding lost people and ESPECIALLY helping to catch crimials....the scourge of society. Iv'e read that poilce are using the belgian shepherds in Britain now, partly because the breeding of GSDs (show standard breeding) has ruined the physical attributes of many of them and they also have to look to eastern europen countries where they have not been compromised yet. Anyway, after seeing them in action i don't plan to become a criminal.....GO FETCH ROVER!!!!! :icon_eek:

I agree. Great dogs, when properly trained. :thumbs: