9 hours ago, gnipper said:

I tried it and it was ok, some lads swear by it but it practically doubled in price so I'm sticking with the bamfords soak seed.

I'm soaking Bamfords seed. Yeah it did look expensive why I asked. Do Bamfords sell it? 

On 27/06/2022 at 12:21, gnipper said:

No I bought it online, supapets did a cheaper version but the birds weren't as keen. 

You can tell the difference from Ornitalia version to that cheap shite at supapets nipper pal. Totally diffrent colour smaller pellets too. I've just bought a 9kg sack from easyyem. Ornitalia was having trouble getting it over here from America at the boarders nearly 3 months been waiting for the green perle morbide. I rang Ornitalia up directly an told them it's a joke fed the birds all was up to breeding with it to condition them mixing it In with the eggfood. Come breeding season run out birds turning away from just the eggfood. An lost a few chicks due to it so wasn't happy. As a good will suggestion emailed me an essexs birds saying to send me a 9kg sack . So Just waiting on it now essexs birds is there  uk distributor.