Young pup

13 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Yeah but the stud won a few rosettes so worth it 

Why do the likes of you always jump on other fellas post bring things up that doesnt concern you. " The post was put up me asking a serious question about one of the pups aggression not about the price of the pups which is old news it got shared a couple of weeks ago. Which some boring c**t went out of his way no names to bring it up for a few likeys lol No likeys no lighteys for you. Its f**k all to do with you. Am not guna gift every f****n pup away then leave myself short in the pocket the wife would love that. Just stink f***ing yard out an give them all away I've married a right simple c**t here. You guys crack on grafting at work spending money then giving a litter of pups away ffs. I don't go to work to give my money away. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Why do the likes of you always jump on other fellas post bring things up that doesnt concern you. " The post was put up me asking a serious question about one of the pups aggression not about the price of the pups which is old news it got shared a couple of weeks ago. Which some boring c**t went out of his way no names to bring it up for a few likeys lol No likeys no lighteys for you. Its f**k all to do with you. Am not guna gift every f****n pup away then leave myself short in the pocket the wife would love that. Just stink f***ing yard out an give them all away I've married a right simple c**t here. You guys crack on grafting at work spending money then giving a litter of pups away ffs. I don't go to work to give my money away. 

anybody would think you had 8 pups to cost 1600 to rear them lad. You crack on ?

48 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

anybody would think you had 8 pups to cost 1600 to rear them lad. You crack on ?

Listen there hard f****n work Just looking after five. A mated my bitch to keep a pup back because she's 6 years of age an her back leg gives her some gip from time to time. So thought Al bring a young pup up from her. Am not getting any younger an like to chill out after a days work. With these pups now there wanting to be out of welping box playing about burn some energy off. Hard work but but there pups won't be so bad next week when they've gone lol 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

Listen there hard f****n work Just looking after five. A mated my bitch to keep a pup back because she's 6 years of age an her back leg gives her some gip from time to time. So thought Al bring a young pup up from her. Am not getting any younger an like to chill out after a days work. With these pups now there wanting to be out of welping box playing about burn some energy off. Hard work but but there pups won't be so bad next week when they've gone lol 

I know how much work they are was glad when my last lot went two year ago! 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Just catch him at it,and tell  him off on the spot with a shout,clip on the nose or my weapon of choice....water pistol , short,sharp,shock??

Did it yesterday with one of them garden spray bottles they think it's a f***ing game cheers Danny ? 

A thought bag on this will put them in there place. All of them watching me at kitchen sink fill bottle up out of the welping box.. Am thinking get ready because a knew what was guna happen. Jealousy kicks in when there up side of welping box fighting one another to be let out. So the one I was talking about ( jep ) that's his name my sons called him. Starts with one of the other pups. So I given him a squirt with the spray bottle. To which he's jumped back at first but landed on one of the other pups well that was it full on scrap with them. So I'm there squirting them an there lapping it up with there mouths open lol. A thought about a bb gun ?. Only kidding guys don't jump on the post ffs We know what your like some of you its a JOKE lol . Thanks for the heads up on the water pistol Danny but a no go mate. 

• Haha 1