TAXIDERMISTS

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Guest Ditch_Shitter

I just recieved this e mail. It's 100% genuine. This guy really would have found the address he came through on at the site he says. Only it would have been from years ago. I'm now so completely out of the loop there's really nothing I can offer our Justin here by way of the advice he seeks. But what a charming and polite guy he is. I'd love to be able to help him. Maybe one of you will be kind enough?

Here's his e mail to me:

Hi,Mr

Im Justin from China.Its nice to know your email address and contact with you,i know your address at www.taxidermy.net/forums/

Im very interested in tanning hides and making taxidermy,but here in China,i had barely way to learn something about it.So i seerched some articles on this topics on line,but you know im a Chinese and my english is not good.so there are many i cant understand.

So Im wondering if you can kindly give me some clue about tanning hides.Im especially into brain tan.i know it from www.braintan.com but as i was experimenting after reading some knowledge there,the result didnt come out so good as i wished .

So any kind of help from you would be highly appreciated !

Im full expectation of reading your reply soon

Thanks in advance

Justin :)

Now, if anyone out there reckons they can do anything for this guy, please just shoot me a PM and I'll send ye his e mail addy by return.

Thanks.

I just recieved this e mail. It's 100% genuine. This guy really would have found the address he came through on at the site he says. Only it would have been from years ago. I'm now so completely out of the loop there's really nothing I can offer our Justin here by way of the advice he seeks. But what a charming and polite guy he is. I'd love to be able to help him. Maybe one of you will be kind enough?

Here's his e mail to me:

Hi,Mr

Im Justin from China.Its nice to know your email address and contact with you,i know your address at www.taxidermy.net/forums/

Im very interested in tanning hides and making taxidermy,but here in China,i had barely way to learn something about it.So i seerched some articles on this topics on line,but you know im a Chinese and my english is not good.so there are many i cant understand.

So Im wondering if you can kindly give me some clue about tanning hides.Im especially into brain tan.i know it from www.braintan.com but as i was experimenting after reading some knowledge there,the result didnt come out so good as i wished .

So any kind of help from you would be highly appreciated !

Im full expectation of reading your reply soon

Thanks in advance

Justin :)

Now, if anyone out there reckons they can do anything for this guy, please just shoot me a PM and I'll send ye his e mail addy by return.

Thanks.

tell him you will be in touch ditchy, after he,s given you some good old chicken curry recipes :laugh::laugh: