By The Way... My Kral Jumbo is the muts!

Sorry for starting another thread. 

However my Kral Jumbo now with sorted trigger.. Has just given me the best days shooting for fun I've ever had... They were trying to go home and I was... Just one more mag please.... The thing is insane.... 

Where I shoot outside there is a 75 yard target a squirrel on a painted board.... Even with the wind taking the shot all the way off my rets aim points I managed 4 successive kills with resets thats eight shots over 75 yards, wind was killing my aim points but the Rifle is a laser beam.. Barrel completely out shoots my broken as new Air Arms 

I've worked out that fill to 190 and refill at 160.. And it's insanely accurate, mega useable at all other pressures in range... But a reg would make this thing totally class... I plan to fit an inline reg at some point. Lane make one. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, j j m said:

sounds good bud

Oh yes!.... I'm having so much fun with it.... Cost me a fortune in lead and air... Gonna get a compressor and strip the church roofs (thafs a joke obviously - and churches missing lead near me... It wasn't me lol) 

• Like 1

Told you they were good Jake 

Going to the farm tomorrow night and going to put targets out from 10 to 50 yrds 

Then put the high cap thro it's paces 

But I am taking one other rifle that I know is spot on at them ranges and beyond 

Yip the kral jumbo 

Not shot it for a month or two 

Atvbjimmy ???

• Like 1
3 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Told you they were good Jake 

Going to the farm tomorrow night and going to put targets out from 10 to 50 yrds 

Then put the high cap thro it's paces 

But I am taking one other rifle that I know is spot on at them ranges and beyond 

Yip the kral jumbo 

Not shot it for a month or two 

Atvbjimmy ???

What I like about it.... Is the recoil,.... The snap of the firing vavle... Its feel... I love this booming gun its got soul