WULF Mounts... Nice!

Wow,. 

I ordered a set of WULF Mounts, 30mm rings, the flipping quality of these things... 29 quid! 

They are cut so perfectly they scope almost sucked to the saddles.. So wonderfully engineers I can't see how Hawke can charge so much for mounts with sticking plaster material in them... All softly cut, these WULF mounts are perfectly in line front to front back to front.. 

Crazy good quality if you need mounts try some of these! 

20 hours ago, philpot said:

Not exactly a big selection Mitch.

Phil

It's worth mentioning that I lossened the mounts vertical adjustment and shot both way and the results were near perfect 90 degree verticals... You could cut a finger on the edges... Due to overall quality rather than jagged edges. 

1 hour ago, villaman said:

Bit overkill for airguns 

I couldn't agree more. 

Six screws on each lol.... Bit over kill for a dove tail rail.. To over come that grip you'd get scope rash from the ret tattooing yer eye ball lol...

But...never mind the quality... Feel the width 

• Haha 1
  • 5 months later...
On 10/04/2022 at 01:02, JakeFury said:

Wow,. 

I ordered a set of WULF Mounts, 30mm rings, the flipping quality of these things... 29 quid! 

They are cut so perfectly they scope almost sucked to the saddles.. So wonderfully engineers I can't see how Hawke can charge so much for mounts with sticking plaster material in them... All softly cut, these WULF mounts are perfectly in line front to front back to front.. 

They are a side brand of sportsmatch a think?

On 10/04/2022 at 01:02, JakeFury said:

Wow,. 

Mine come with the sportsmatch sticker on the mount. Nothing to say wulf?