benjamin akela in 22 cal

well finaly got it all xset up today and it shoots spot on,the turkish stock is to die for the mags are a lot like the rapid ones to load comrs with studs for sling already fitted fully shrouded barrel and lovely and quite they have very good reviews,and i like the gauge on side so you dont have to look down the barrel to check it,ive had all the top end guns over the years and for 500 pounds this holds it own with any of them i was not keen on bull pups when they first come out but this one handles lovely

• Like 5

I FIND IT A LOT BETTER THEN MY WILDCAT I LOVE THE AJUJSTABLE CHEEK PIECE AT THE BACK ,sorry caps were on  and the mags are so easy to use lovely stock lets she how long she lasts

• Haha 1

thanks jimmy mate how you doing ok i hope,yes its a lot like the wild cat but handles much better in my oppinion and a lot cheaper,only down side is it is pellet fussy but loves jsb diablos pellet on pellet

• 2 weeks later...

got to say had this gun a little while now and really jelled with it,better then a lot of expensive guns ive owned and shot lovely straight out the box i really recomend these guns

• Like 1