Fox call mp3 files

Anyone tried getting an mp3 file of a rabbit in distress off fleabay to use as a fox call.

I have a notion to copy the audio clip to an mp3 player and loop the track to keep it playing.

They are cheap enough but i am just interested to know if they work? I have tried various whistle calls but no great results.

Anyone got a specific one that does work well and if, where did you get it from?

Thanks

Anyone tried getting an mp3 file of a rabbit in distress off fleabay to use as a fox call.

I have a notion to copy the audio clip to an mp3 player and loop the track to keep it playing.

They are cheap enough but i am just interested to know if they work? I have tried various whistle calls but no great results.

Anyone got a specific one that does work well and if, where did you get it from?

Thanks

..................................if a fox has been called in before you've got no chance with anything....if they are a little green they will come in with pretty much anything...polystyrene rubbed on a windscreen...to a propper squeek....very rarely you get a second chance with red....

:blink::blink:

RINKY.

THE BEST CALL ON THE MARKET BY FAR IS THE MK1 HAND,NEVER GOES RUSTY,NEVER GETS LOST,BEST OF ALL YOU GET 2 AND THERE BOTH FREE!.

SERIOUSLY LEARN TO CALL WITH YOUR HAND/LIP SQUEEK.YOU CAN ALTER THE TONE-PITCH-VOLUME BETTER THAN ANY CALL YOU CAN BUY.

I THINK THESE DAYS TOO MANY FOLK BUY A C/F RIFLE GET A LAMP AND ELECTRONIC CALLER AND WANT TO SHOOT CHARLIE FROM DAY ONE.THATS ALL WELL AND GOOD BUT THE ART OF FIELD CRAFT GETS LOST YOU WILL SHOOT MORE FOXES WITH A GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF FIELD CRAFT AND CREATING THE RIGHT NOISE TO DRAW CHARLIE IN.

IM NOT SAYING THERE ISNT A PLACE FOR ELECTRONIC CALLS THERE ARE SOME VERY GOOD ONES BUT LEARN TO CALL YOU WILL ENJOY THE WHOLE THING A LOT MORE.

IF YOU WANT A CALL BUY THE FOX WHISTLE BY ANDRE GEORGESCIOU FOX SHOT NIGHT VISION IMPORT THEM BUT A FEW GUN SHOPS WILL STOCK THEM,I USE ONE BUT ONLY WHEN HAND CALLING DRAWS A BLANK THEY ARE GOOD FOR LONG RANGE CALLING ON WINDY NIGHTS.

GOOD LUCK ANYWAY.

garyw :D

• 8 months later...
Guest on the hill
Get yourself limewire you can download it for free from http://www.limewire.com

Then using it search for 'Predator calls'

Hope this help, don't say I never give you lot anything :thumbs:

dont listen to him and try your best to stay away from limewire as it is full of fake and corrupt and sick stuff, i used to use it regular untill i found utorrent for use with regulated sites like pirate bay and mininova :good:

Edited by on the hill

get the cd from ebay only 1.99 then load it onto ipod i use it with 2 small speakers good at start of season brings them in from long way then turn volume up and down lots of differrent calls on 1 cd so mess about to find which one works best for you but if that fails use your hands

• 3 months later...
well if someone tells me how I have around 80 mp3 calls I could upload onto the site

OK then what to do with your mp3 files.

1. First zip up all the files and make them 1 zip file. If you have winzip installed on your PC then:

A. select all the files B. right click and add to zip C. give the new zip file a name

2. At the bottom of where you write a new post or reply to a post there an Attachment Editor panel.

Click 'Browse' and find where you saved your new zip file. Click the green 'UPLOAD' button

3. Now add that attachment (from the Attachments Editor panel) to your post for all to download.

Edited by clivej
Guest Mass_G3nocide

Catch a fish for a man and he will eat for a day....Teach man how to fish and he will eat for a lifetime,Moral of the story......

Learn how to use your hands and squeak baby squeak.

Edited by Mass_G3nocide

We downloaded a cottontail rabbit on the phone first fox we tried it on cleared off last nighti used my hand to call in a fox and i came in till it winded us i know what i will be sticking too