Hunting attire/interview

I found when doing “casual job interviews” just ask questions not stupid ones but ones they’d appreciate asked they’ll be far to focussed on the hunt the dogs etc but afterwards they’ll be a convo on what did you think of so and so aw he was sound asleep about how we done this why we done that how old was the horse I was on which did I consider best hound and how was its sire and dam 

conclusion he’s eager keen sound lad etc 

I think your on to a easy path cause last thing there thinking is right well job interview him whilst hunting when really as soon as those hounds go your bottom of the list of thoughts or worry’s 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, saluki bouy said:

I found when doing “casual job interviews” just ask questions not stupid ones but ones they’d appreciate asked they’ll be far to focussed on the hunt the dogs etc but afterwards they’ll be a convo on what did you think of so and so aw he was sound asleep about how we done this why we done that how old was the horse I was on which did I consider best hound and how was its sire and dam 

conclusion he’s eager keen sound lad etc 

I think your on to a easy path cause last thing there thinking is right well job interview him whilst hunting when really as soon as those hounds go your bottom of the list of thoughts or worry’s 

Never meant to write sound asleep lol 

but good luck ? 

On 14/02/2022 at 10:35, chartpolski said:

If it's just an interview, and not a "trade test" , just dress smart/casual.

As for the days riding, either wear what you would normally wear or ask the prospective employer what the dress code is ?

You wouldn't attend a job interview to be a mechanic in a boiler suit, would you ?

Cheers.

Exactly Charts, lass next door, finished a gamekeepers job and moved back in with mother atm, went for an interview a few weeks back wearing brogues, jeans, Tattersalls check shirt, pheasant pattern tie and tweed waistcoat.  Don't think she's got it cos her and her 4 spaniels are still here ?

Cheers, D.