Jump to content

Pigeon shooting ( near Darlington)


Recommended Posts

Pigeon shooting between Richmond and Darlington, it’s a small farm but I’ve had some good days here, you need to be able to go during the week, not just weekends, this could be a good pigeon shooting permission for the right person, PM me if you are interested 👍

Link to post

2 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Pigeon shooting between Richmond and Darlington, it’s a small farm but I’ve had some good days here, you need to be able to go during the week, not just weekends, this could be a good pigeon shooting permission for the right person, PM me if you are interested 👍

Some good pigeon land that area mate, I got me mate a few farms this way an they all paid off. Hope you get somebody decent an reliable for it 

  • Like 1
Link to post
9 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Some good pigeon land that area mate, I got me mate a few farms this way an they all paid off. Hope you get somebody decent an reliable for it 

Fingers crossed, I used to have people knocking my door down for shooting and wanting to go out with me, now I spend most of my time out on my own and can’t give pigeon shooting away, sad times, if I can find someone decent and reliable it will lead to other opportunities for them, driven game, ruff shooting, foxes and the likes 👍 

Link to post
33 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

You would have thought some retired old  boy would jump at it as its going through the week that buggers up the working lads. Give me a shout in the summer time and we can have a bash 💥💥💥

I’d be ok if someone could go on a weekend, he’d maybe only ring me twice a week then 😂

we’ll sort a day out in the summer, me and Mosh have had some cracking days on the stubbles and when the winter drilling’s have gone in

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 minute ago, Stavross said:

I’d be ok if someone could go on a weekend, he’d maybe only ring me twice a week then 😂

we’ll sort a day out in the summer, me and Mosh have had some cracking days on the stubbles and when the winter drilling’s have gone in

Aye ......just let me know as dont do much in the summer except pigeons and crows. If you find those jackdaws hitting any drillings in Spring let me know as that's my forte with me secret caller. 

20210424_163834.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...