Your Families

Guest gaia

Hollands Hope -Nice avatar there girl .Any chance of a look at those puppies ...................No ,fair enough :icon_redface:

My granddad and his dad were keepers at Longleat .It skipped a generation with my dad but awoke with a vengance in me :victory:

pal your way out of line if you saw me in real i think i scared the shit out of you, i don,t think you gone meet somebody with more hair than me in the future :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: with regards bert P.S this is the best one i heard today :toast: its bloody funny Edited by hollands hope

game foul game dogs lurchers you name it we was into it no one was bigger than us not even earth and hounds they got it of us,and as for his granny now shes lost her teeth she cant skin that fast :laugh: tickling trout was my thing with a slice of warbertons. :thumbs:;)

game foul game dogs lurchers you name it we was into it no one was bigger than us not even earth and hounds they got it of us,and as for his granny now shes lost her teeth she cant skin that fast :laugh: tickling trout was my thing with a slice of warbertons. :thumbs:;)
you always come up with that mate she has shown you how to tickel trout more than once and we used to have the stuff of you other way round as i remember mate you used to come to our house for the bladder off the pigs for a football can remember he was such a big lad as a kid they used to make him sit on the bank off the river on a board to old ar kid off the water so he could tickel the trout :lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl: